Bellatrix Lestrange's File

Before I start this character’s file, I would like to congratulate Tayagrey6 on winning the first ever Hogwarts Confidential challenge! She won the prize of a dedication of her favorite character’s file and the opportunity to help me write some of its contents. Excerpts with two stars next to it (**) signify that they were written by Tayagrey6. So, without further adou, I present the next file!

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange.

Nicknames: Bella, Trixie, Trix Yogurt.

Distinguishing Characteristics: Long, crazy, tangled black hair, dark, heavy lidded eyes, tall, a sharp nose, ultra-skinny, usually wears black a LOT, often has a maniacal look of evil in her eyes.

**Personality: Well, let’s set the record straight—Bellatrix is not a very warm and cuddly person. She wouldn’t offer you cookies if you rang her doorbell. Instead, she’d torture and/or kill you. She’s also a violent psychopath who enjoys making people suffer and could be considered mentally unstable. Bellatrix believed that since she was part of the Black family, she was greater than everyone else below her, treating them like scum. She has temper tantrums at the most random moments, proving her hostility. A ruthless servant to Lord Voldemort, Bellatrix actually does possess some good qualities. *gasp!* She’s fiercely loyal, noted as being in Voldy’s posse and sticking with him as his best lieutenant for all of those years. In fact, this loyalty was due to her extreme love for Tommy Boy, but he could not love, leaving her feelings unreturned. Bellatrix was also a natural leader who took charge in difficult situations. What’s not to love, Voldy? But her bad qualities were greater than her good, and her incredible confidence in her abilities was her downfall. She was arrogant enough to doubt good ol’ Molly Weasley, who killed her during the Battle of Hogwarts.

Early Life: Bellatrix was a pure-blood witch, the daughter of Cygnus and Druella Black, and elder sister to Andromeda and Narcissa. She attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was sorted into Slytherin house. (Wow. Big shock there.)After graduating from Hogwarts, she became a Death Eater who was fanatically loyal to Lord Voldemort. (Seriously, this chick was OBSESSED.) She was one of the few known females in the group, as well as among the most dangerous and sadistic of Voldemort's followers. While Bellatrix and Narcissa married pure-blood wizards, Andromeda married Ted Tonks and was disowned from the family. So much for “Ohana.”At the end of the First Wizarding War, Bellatrix, her husband, Rodolphus Lestrange, his brother Rabastan, and Barty Crouch Jr. tortured Aurors Alice and Frank Longbottom to the point of insanity searching for information on Lord Voldemort after his first downfall.

Crimes: Uses of all three Unforgivable Curses, escape from Azkaban, wearing some really bad outfits, and assisting the Dark Lord.

**Little Known Fact: All of you know that Bellatrix had a nice, lengthy visit to Azkaban. But what you didn’t know was that she spent that time in the Insanity Ward there, trying to regain her mental stability. Obviously, her treatment was unsuccessful, and she still mercilessly murders people for fun. Another thing that Bellatrix doesn’t like to tell people is that her Dark Mark is, in fact, a temporary tattoo. But she does bear a real tattoo as well: of Neville Longbottom. She secretly adores him and his sweater-vests and writes all about torturing him in her diary. Because that’s the way Bellatrix expresses her feelings: through torture. And you probably have already figured this out about her, but Bellatrix’s idol is Amy Winehouse. She tries to look like her, and it works.