We're on our way now

I put my gun away and stared at her. She soon ran up to me and hugged me tightly, Shanelle didn't know whether to put the gun away or start shooting.

"What the hell are you doing in America" I asked hugging her back, everyone put there guns away and looked confused.

"Same reason as you" She pulled back and softened her expression. Hannah was wearing pink and purple which made her look really girly. "You are a killjoy aren't you" She asked tilting her head slightly, I nodded.

"The names Toxic Tears" I smiled and she smiled back

"Electric speed" Hannah said.

"Who's with you?" I asked looking behind her

"Silent bullet...The Real names Amie" The girl smiled as she replied, she was wearing Green and orange clothes.

"Quick Venom, Ben" The boy in navy and purple spoke up.

"I'm Death Angel... Shanelle" Shanelle told them.

"What are you lot doing out here? It's not safe" I told them.

"It's our base, we're fighting in the war" Amie said stepping forwards.

"We're on our way now" Shanelle told her

"There's only two of you" Ben said, "You can't take a whole army out with just two people, that's just impossible"

"There are more of us coming to fight later, We just left early" I said looking at the floor thinking of Gerard.

"We can go with you" Hannah said

"Hannah, I can't see you get hurt"

"Sophie, It's been years... I've trained a lot and I'm fast, that's why I'm called Electric speed" She smiled as all three of them headed to the door.

"Stop!" I shouted at them. They turned around and looked confused, I grabbed my gun and headed to the door. "I can see Dracs"

"What... What are they doing here!?" Amie asked panicking, they all reached for there guns and got ready to fire.

"I'm sorry guys but they must of followed me and Shanelle here" I Peaked out the little window and saw that there was more Drac's then us five. Actually there was so many I couldn't count. Hannah soon looked through the window and gasped.

"Shit, we're gonna die"

"No we aren't"

"There's too many of them" She whispered.

"Let's be thankful you're fast and Shanelle's good at aiming" I smiled and walked over to the door. I put my hand on the handle and screamed "FIRE" I pushed the door open and we all ran out firing at the dracs.