Im sorry Sophie

I woke up because Gerard was poking my face, I Laughed.

"What the hell are you doing" I said grabbing his finger

"Poking your face" He smiled

"And why are you poking my face?" I asked getting up

"Your skins soft?" He shrugged getting up, I put some clothes on and we both walked downstairs together. The living room was filled with bags and everyone was up.

"What's going on?" I asked as they all looked up.

"Packing for war" Frank said smiling I saw Gerard tense. Tessa was holding Frank's hand looking worried.

"Me and Gerard better go pack then" I said walking back up the stairs with Gerard's hand in mine. He wasn't happy with me about going to the war but I didn't care. Fight to the death. We walked into the room and started shoving thing into our bags, Mine was already packed but I added some ammunition to the bag. We'll need it.

"Please Sophie" He stopped packing and looked at me, basically begging me to stay but i couldn't. I needed to fight.

"I've made up my mind Gerard, I need to fight" I Said putting the bag onto my good shoulder and the gun into my belt. Gerard grabbed his bag and walked out of the room but soon stopped and faced me. He pushed me back then shut and locked the door. I dropped my back trying to open it but I couldn't. I started banging on the door.

"I'm sorry Sophie"

"LET ME OUT NOW GERARD" I said kicking the door

"I Can't watch you die, I just cant" He said and I heard him walk off. I grabbed  my bag and looked for a pin, I ran to the door and started pick locking it until I Heard a click. I Opened the door and grabbed my bag's running to the top of the stairs. I saw Gerard and hid.

"Where's Sophie" I heard Shanelle ask

"She's staying here" He said grabbing some keys.

"What did you do?" Amie asked standing up grabbing a bag.

"Nothing, She just didn't want to fight. Her shoulder hurt to much so she's resting it." What a liar! Everyone knew he was lying but they never said anything.

"Right, is everything ready?" I heard Sarah ask.

"Yeah, but did you and Tessa want a gun? I know you're both medic's but it would be good in case there's lots of them and you cant get to us and shit" Mikey said holding out two guns to them. They both took them and thanked him.

"Let's go then" Gerard said as Mikey, Ray, Tessa, and Amie followed him. "Frank you take the other car, there's enough room for everyone" I saw them leave and Frank just looked at Joey.

"Hey guy's" I said grabbing my bag running downstairs. All there jaw's dropped and they stared. I laughed.

"He tried to lock me in the room. He didn't know I could lock pick the door easily. I'm going to fight and he can't stop me" I saw Shanelle smile. She ran up to me and hugged me but quickly pulled back as she felt embarrassed.

"Nice to have you with us" Frank laughed grabbing some bag's and headed for the car, Joey followed him and the rest of us followed. We chucked the bags into the car and breathed deeply. I held Hannah's hand because she looked nervous.

"We have each others backs. We will win this war no matter what" I Saw them all smile and we hopped into the car heading for battery city. The war starts now!