Intruder!

"You are not fighting in the war" Gerard ordered.

"Can I do anything?" I asked

"Anything safe" He whispered.

"I have to fight" I whispered back.

"You are not fighting Sophie" I looked up to see Mikey and Joey hugging both looking at me with a threatening look.

"So I stay here and wait till the war is over when we lose?" I let go of Gerard and stood up. "I will stay here but I also WILL Fight and I don't care what you say. I will fight." I told them. I looked up the stairs to see Tessa staring at me.

"You can't go!" I could tell she was nearly crying because her voice was wobbly.

"Tess..."

"No. Don't Sophie. You don't care about how anyone else feels about you. You do things you want because you're selfish!" She screamed at me.

"Selfish!? I'm trying to save everyone from the Draculoids!" I Shouted at her and a loud alarm rang in my ear. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" I said covering my ears.

"Intruder... Enemy?" Mikey looked at Gerard and they both stood up grabbing their guns and headed to the door. I grabbed my laser gun and joined them. I put my ear to the metal door and Jumped as there was a banging.

"LET US IN PLEASE!" I heard a girl shout.

"HOW MANY ARE WITH YOU"

"JUST ME AND A GIRL!" I looked at Gerard and he spoke up.

"Identify yourselves"

"Horror Angel And Death Angel" Two angel's in one? Cool!

"Let them in!" I screamed at Gerard who opened the door letting them in.

"Thank you thank you!" One of the girls came up to me and hugged me. "I'm Horror Angel!" She pulled back and smiled at me, She was wearing Blue and green clothes which suited her very well. The Other girl looked tougher and she wore Blue and Red, Must be Death Angel.

"Where are your weapons?" I asked looking for them

"We don't have any since they got stolen" Death Angel spoke up.

"My real names Sarah" She turned to the other girl telling her to tell us her name.

"Shanelle" She looked like she didn't want to stay. "We won't stay long, I promise, I just want to eat and drink If that's okay"

"Where will you go?" I asked

"Battery City, Fight till the death!" She sounded proud of herself. Battery city... I needed to go with her!

"Mind if i tag along?" She glared at me, well actually everyone did. Gerard gave me a evil look. I needed to go, for my family, friends and ex boyfriend!