What has happened to the world?

What has happened to the world? I'll tell you, BL/ind Happened. The ones who rebelled are known as Killjoys and I am one. I soon moved to America after the company came out because my mum disapproved of me joining the rebels. Everyone turned against me and my only hope was Tessa And Joey. We did search for other killjoys and became well known by the company. They soon came after us so we had to find a base to stay and hide in.

"Can you hear that noise?" I asked them quietly as I stood near the window trying to listen out for movement.

"I'll get the guns" Joey said silently creeping into the other room. She soon came back in with three laser guns, My gun was purple with a blue toxic sign on it, Joey's was green with a red rainbow on it and Tessa's was Pink with a yellow smiley face on it. Joey handed out the guns and waited for my command.

"Stand near the door, No firing until I say" They nodded and walked to both sides of the door. We all wore colours that matched our guns.

I took a peak out of the window and soon jerked myself back. Draculoids were surrounding the house. I took a few steps back gripping my gun tightly.

"On my count of 3, 1...2...3!" I smashed through the window firing randomly killing all that was in front of me, Tessa and Joey soon ran through the door going mad and shooting everything. The Draculoids soon surrounded us by going into the house too try and shoot us from behind. I soon smelt smoke and instincts kicked in.

"What's wrong Toxic?"

"Can you smell that?" I asked them both.

"Smoke..." Tessa looked up at me shocked.

"RUN!" I screamed at them as we ran up north dodging the laser bullets. We ran and ran until we heard a loud bang and slowly turned around. The shooting stopped and we stared at what used to be our base.

"My...My things!? EVERYTHING WAS IN THERE!" Tessa screamed and Joey stood next to her comforting her.

"We're lucky we're still alive"

"I guess" Tessa said sniffing.

"What do we do now toxic?" She asked staring into the empty desert. Tessa looked up at me... I was kind of like the leader because I always stood up and gave orders.

"We have no where to go!" Tessa started panicking.

"We do what all the other Killjoys would do... We keep running" I replied smiling and they smiled back, we ran off into the desert without any supplies apart from our trusty guns and our faith which would never die.

"Killjoys till we die" Tessa screamed Into the desert, me and Joey laughed and ran forwards up north hoping to spot something soon.