He's Alive?

I woke up too see everyone crowding around me, I tried to get up but Frank and Mikey held me down, my throat was sore and I couldn't move my shoulder. I looked around and couldn't see the one person I wanted to see.

"Where's Gerard" I asked, Most people just looked away or at the floor. Mikey eyes looked red as if he was crying. Shanelle looked as guilty as ever and Frank looked like he wanted to cry... I gulped and tried to get up but they held me down.

"Sophie don't move!" Frank shouted at me

"I need to see Gerard" I Cried, I managed to punch Mikey but not to hard and pushed Frank away. I stood up and ran, I was in the base. Everyone gasped and I kept seeing pictures Of Gerard in my head before he got shot... I felt so much pain and slowed down.

"Sophie Stop!" Amie screamed at me running for me. She soon caught up with me and held my arm's still. I couldn't see anything because the tears were blocking my sight.

"He... His dead isn't he" I blinked and the tears rolled down my cheek, I looked at her face and it softened.

"No he isn't"

"He's Alive?" My eyes widened, she still looked upset.

"He is badly injured Sophie..."

"But he's alive" I Added

"Yes" She whispered, Mikey and Frank soon came and stood next to me, I looked at them all confused.

"What's wrong then?" I asked.

"Sophie you need to rest"

"I've already had a sleep, I just want to see Gerard! Where is he?" I asked panicking, I felt weak again... I fell and Mikey caught me.

"Like we said... You need to rest" Mikey said carrying me to the sofa. I wiped the tears away but they soon came back.

"I can't rest until I see him" I said... My voice was so quiet and high pitched. I Knew they understood but they took all took a deep breath and ignored me. I saw Tessa and Sarah upstairs. They saw I was awake and ran to me. "Gerard's upstairs?" I raised an eyebrow. I looked around and everyone stared at me as If i was about to run up there, I wanted to.

"Yes... You can't see him yet Sophie" Tessa said as she sat next to me examining me. I Pushed her off and Mikey held my hands down.

"I'm okay... You need to look after Gerard not me" I only had a bad shoulder? I looked at my body and saw blood... What the hell?

"Sophie you're badly hurt" Sarah told me touching the blood... I felt a sharp pain and raised an eyebrow.

"No i'm not... I've only hurt my shoulder. I didn't get shot or cut" I tried to get up but Frank held me down again.

"Sophie, the bullet that Shanelle fired hit you as well" Frank whispered, I looked at him confused. "You need to rest, you're badly injured"

"I didn't get hit.. Gerard did! How did it hit both of us?"

"The laser gun had a jam... When Shanelle fired to bullets came out and because you was near Gerard it kind of locked onto you and hit you"

"How come I didn't feel it then?" I asked

"Gerard absorbed most of the impact, he saved your life" This was all confusing... He saved my life? Then shouldn't he be dead?

"How is he alive then?" I asked

"The electric pulse given off shocked his body and sent some pulses to his brain, He did die but the shock brought him back... But there's been some bad effects on him"

"Like what?"

"He can't remember anything" It felt like someone ripped my heart out. Will he remember me? Surely if he loved me he would still feel the love inside?

"I'm sorry Sophie" I heard Shanelle whisper, I hated her but I forgave her. She was angry for what he did to her sister and I understand that. I just couldn't help but think that Gerard would forget all about me and about what we both shared.