Chapter 1

"Oh my gosh Mallory, if you don't get up from your bed I will pour ice on you!" my co-worker and best friend Abby exclaimed.

I moaned. I am so over sleeping in this stupid bed and stupid Motel 6. The name Motel 6 makes me cringe just by hearing people say it. And by people I mean the only people who usually talk to me who are drunk men that stumble in, since there is a bar next door. 

I stood up from my bed and lazily walked to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair, not bothering to put on any make-up. I threw on my uniform and ran out the door.

I walked down the hall and reached the elevator, pressing the button to the main floor. 

I have been working here for two months. Four months ago my house burnt down, which caused my father to die. I did not get to finish my senior year so when I tried to find jobs, many places would not except me. That caused me to wound up here.

When I reached the main floor, I stepped out of the elevator to see Abby pacing back and forth. I cleared my throat to notify her I had arrived. She glanced up.

"Ugh, finally! I have been waiting for like an hour! My stomach has been rumbling and making all kinds of noises that are completely unnecessary," she rambled out.

I chuckled, "It was ten minutes actually, but you know whatever you want to think."

She glared at me. We walked out of the building and across the street to a local coffee shop where we always got our breakfast. 

We were the only ones there so we didn't have to wait in a line. 

"Hey guys what can I get you?" the guy named Adam we always see asked.

"The usual," we both said at once.

We payed him and got our food and drinks. I walked over to the table that we usually sat at. Abby joined me after she got some sugar and cream. 

"Okay so every time we come here Adam is totally checking you out and everything! He keeps dropping hints and has even asked you out. But you never say yes! Which I do not get at all since he is really hot!" she whisper-yelled.

"I don't know. He just isn'y my type," I shrugged.

She shook her head, "Whatever hon, but you are definitely missing out."

I smiled. I chugged down the rest of my coffee and ate the rest of my croissant. Abby was focusing on her phone intensely. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What are you looking at?"

"One Direction stuff," she answered.

I rolled my eyes, "I should have known."

She ignored my comment and kept scrolling on her phone. Then she stopped and squinted her eyes. 

"OH MY FREAKING GOSH! HOLY SHIT! WHAT!?!?!?!!?" she screamed as she sprang up out of her seat.

I covered my ears, "Ugh shut up!"

"Listen to this! One Direction has been spotted in the Indianapolis area where they are taking a rest stop!" she exclaimed, "That means the are here! In this city!"

"Great, just what we need," I muttered.

"You have to got to help me find them!"

I looked at her as if she was crazy. She wants me to help her, yeah no.

"Hey Abby, have you ever heard of this thing called work? Yeah well we have it today and it's a part of life. Therefore, we cannot go look for One Direction. I wouldn't want to anyway." I said the last part to myself.

"Damn it."

"Hey don't worry, they just might stop by!" I said in a high-pitched voice.

"Right," she said sarcastically.

I pulled her up out of her seat and out of the building. We crossed the road and stepped back into the home of mine I hated with a passion. I waved to Abby as I headed to the laundry room to start washing sheets. I flipped on the radio as I shoved the off white sheets into the washer. 

"And now we are going to play some music by your favorite boyband!" the announcer cheered.

I sighed. This was going to be a long day.

Hey guys!!!! the5boysgirl here! 

Thanks for reading this if you did, it means soooooo much! I can update soon! I am really excited about this so yeah. Okay so um bye

-the5boysgirl xx