V- Rock Bottom

21/4/1995

Dear Laith,

It's been 2 days since. I can't stop thinking about you. The problem is I keep pouring salt on my wounds each time I do. How do you do it? How are you so brave? How is it that you always wear a bright smile on your face, when mine keeps crumbling as I slowly, but surely fall apart?

Dear Laith,

How do I move on? How will you move on? Will anyone be there to catch you before you hit the ground? I hope so. You deserve at least that. You deserve another shot at happiness. At least one of us does and that certainly won't be me. Maybe this time fate won't screw it up for you.

Forever yours,

Caitlyn

~~~

10/6/1997

Dear Caitlyn,

It was false. It was all a mask I created, hoping that if I faked it long enough, maybe I would start to believe it; believe I was happy. Truth be told sweetheart I never moved on. I simply pretended I had. I would wake up at night dripping in sweat, turning to where you used to lie only to find you gone.

No one caught me love. I hit rock bottom and found another with me. I searched for you at the end of the fall but never found you. Did someone catch you? It should have been me. You are my happiness Caitlyn. I should have caught you. Fate really did ruin a beautiful dream.

Loving you now and always,

Laith