The Invitation

//Stefan here. Please check out my new book. "Ask the Vampire Diaries" You can ask any of my friends any question you would like! Thanks and enjoy this story!//

You were already into your second week of the school year. You had started to like Mystic Falls. History was always a blast, thanks to Tyler, and you met more and more people every day in biology class, thanks to Caroline. Today was Friday, and you were thankful it was the last day of school for the week. "Hey Y/N," Caroline greeted as you sat down next to her.

"Hey Care," you replied with a warm smile. "So, there is a party at my house tonight. You are invited if you want to come," Caroline told you. "A party?" you asked. Since you were a hunter with the Winchesters, you have never been to a party, and you honestly didn't know what to say.

"Yeah, it's like a get together where friends hang out," Caroline explained. You gave her a small smile and said, "Caroline, I know what a party is." She smiled back and said, "Just making sure. So, are you coming?" Her voice had a tone of excitement in it. "Well, what is the party for?" you asked. "I'm glad you asked. The party is for you!" she told you with a bright smile.

"For me?" you asked, slightly confused. "Yeah. Since you are new in town, we figured we could throw you a party so you could meet lots of new people," Caroline told you. You felt a small smile creep onto your face at the nice gesture. "Who's going to be there?" you asked curiously.

"Well, I didn't want your first party to be a really big one, so it's just going to be close friends. Basically it's just going to be Bonnie, Matt, Elena, Jeremy, Stefan, and Tyler," she answered. You gave a small nod and said, "Well, I guess since the party is for me, I kind of have to be there, right?" Caroline squealed with excitement as she gave you a hug.

"I knew you would come!" she practically screamed. You smiled as you slightly hugged Caroline back. You watched as Caroline silently told all of her friend's that you were coming to the party using gestures and mouthing words.

They all smiled and the excitement in you grew. You had never had any real social experience before, and you definitely didn't have any knowledge on parties. So, a few minutes later, you asked Caroline, "So, what am I supposed to wear?"

She smiled and said, "Oh, I could come over to your house and help you pick out an outfit!" she said. You didn't want Caroline to see that you were living in a motel so you quickly thought of a way to nicely tell her no.

"Well, it's just that my mom is sick right now and she doesn't want any disturbances," you told Caroline. She nodded and said, "Oh okay, that's totally fine. Just wear some comfy clothes, because we are probably going to all spend the night at the house anyways. You nodded, and the rest of the day went by pretty quick after that. The excitement for tonight only grew inside of you. However, so did the nerves.

//HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME WRITING A TVD IMAGINES/PREFERENCES BOOK! THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!

WITH LOVE,

STEFAN SALVATORE//