Mystic Falls

The drive to Mystic Falls took about six days. Your hair was greasy and you had no make-up on. You felt gross, and as soon as you arrived in Mystic Falls you found a motel. In that motel, you took a nice, long shower, and then got out and blow dried your hair.

You put on some make-up and changed into jeans and a comfy t-shirt. You felt more like yourself now that you looked a lot better and felt a lot cleaner, so you decided to go into town. You looked at a few stores, and then saw a place called "The Mystic Grill."

You looked at the time. It was about noon, so you went into the grill to get lunch. You sat down and a guy named Matt came up to you. "What would you like?" he asked. "Can I get a burger?" you asked, barely glancing down at the menu when he came up to you.

He nodded, smiled, and you handed him the menu. You looked around the grill. There was a bar there and some pool tables were set up. It was a pretty nice place, and you had to admit you were kind of excited to see what living a normal life was like.

Matt brought you your burger a few minutes later and you ate it, paid and left back to the motel. You unpacked some of your things and then got ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow was a Monday, which meant you got to start school at a new place. 

You were still in high school and would be attending Mystic Falls High School, Home of the Timber Wolves. It was about six o clock at night when you finished settling in, and you were hungry, so you went out to town again to buy some food for the motel.

You were walking around the town when you saw a man with black hair and blue eyes who was wearing a leather jacket. You looked at him and then looked away, but when you looked back at him, he was gone.

You thought it was just your mind playing tricks on you, so you bought some food and went back to the motel. You cooked your meal, ate it, and then went to bed early.

The next morning, you woke up at about 6:30 in the morning. You looked at your H/C hair. It was somewhat of a mess. You styled it in a cute way, and then you looked at the outfit you had bought yesterday in town.

It was blue skinny jeans with a Y/F/C halter top that matched it perfectly. You put it on and added make-up and tennis shoes to your outfit. You were finally ready around 7:30 in the morning. You walked out the motel door and began walking to the high school, because you didn't have a car.

Luckily, the high school was close and it only took you about ten minutes to walk there. You approached the lawn that led to the entry of the school. Around you there were stoners, cheerleaders, jocks, emos, and others.

You paid attention to them, but they didn't even look at you, until one of the jocks accidentally threw a football that landed right in front of you. You looked at the man who came to pick the football up. He looked at you strange and said, "Sorry about that. My name is Tyler Lockwood."

You smiled, and said, "It's no problem and I'm Y/F/N." He flashed you a smile before asking, "Are you new here? I haven't seen you before." You nodded and said, "I moved here yesterday." "Oh, well then I'm sorry," Tyler replied.

"Why?" you asked. "Mystic Falls is a lot more interesting than just school and on your second day the only thing you are doing is going to school," he replied. You chuckled a little and said, "Who said that's the only thing I'm doing?"

Tyler raised an eyebrow at you and you smirked. "It was nice meeting you Tyler," you said as you started to walk away. "You too...Y/N," Tyler replied a few seconds after. From that moment on, all eyes were glued to you as you made your way to the school's office to pick up your schedule.

 You finally reached the office and the woman in there handed you your schedule. You smiled and thanked her before letting out a sigh. "Okay, first day of school can't be that bad," you told yourself.

//THANKS FOR READING YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW!//