Song story - Lost time memory

In the song lost timemmemory, its story mostly revolves around Shintarou. After Ayano's death, filled with guilt, Shintarou becomes a neet who stays in his room on the internet all the time for two years. Now, this is all assumptions by the admin but... After he meets the mekakushi dan, it splits into two versions. A Shintarou with the red jacket who becomes more sociable and joins the mekakushi dan, and the neet Shintarou with the black jacket. Black jacket Shintarou clings desperately onto memories of Ayano, even going to the point of killing Ene. He is in utter despair greiving over Ayano's passing. Red jacket Shintarou is happier and livlier. He makes more friends in the mekakushi dan and has a hold on himself. Finally, black jacket Shintarou commits suicide, and red jacket Shintarou get shot trying to save Haruka. Their stories intertwine in the song, both going to Azami's realm. BUT. They both ignore her, going to meet Ayano. There, the original and only Shintarou makes up for when he was ignorant of her when she was alive and they make, and Ayano gives him her red scarf, symbolizing the eye powers she gained when she went to Azami's realm when she died. Then, Shintarou wake's up. I think he's already gained eye powers by then.