Character bio - Mary, Shion, and Azami

Azami is a full Medusa. She has a song explaining a love story called 'Shinigami Record'. Azami creates a never ending world in fear her human love and daughter might die. She gets trapped in that world (then called limbo or purgatory realm). Her husband and daughter, Shion, wait for her but she never returns. In the purgatory realms, she enlightens those with near death experiences that meet her. Her hair grows into snakes, and each snake has a power. Her eye ability is paralysis, that she can use to paralyze people when they look into her eyes. She can also choose to turn them into stone.

Shion is Azami's daughter. She can only remember waiting with her father for her mother to return, but she never came. Shion had an eye ability as a medusa'a daughter, so when someone looked into her eyes she'd turn them to stone. Because of this, she lived in a small house in the forest with her daughter Mary. Her song is Gunjou rain.

Mary lived in the forest with her mother Shion. As the grand daughter of a Medusa, she has a paralizing eye ability. WHen you look her in the eye, she can paralyze you for a short period of time. When her mother died, she lived in the forest alone. She feared going out because she didn't want to get beat to death like her mother, when her mother protected her. There, Seto comes and befriends her, convincing her to leave the forest and join the Mekakushi Dan. Her main song is Souzou forest.