Character Bio - Konoha, Hibiya, and Hiyori

Hibiya Has an eye power called Eye focusing. He can see things from a birds eye view. Its said he got this power so he can see Hiyori from afar. He was stuck in a ground hog day loop on august 14th. He'd repeatedely meet Hiyori and she'd die in countless ways. He'd try to save her again and again, but either her or him always had to die regardless. In the end, he survived. Hiyori didn't. He had a crush on her. His main song is Kagerou days (( Ahhh its the title! cx )) he's also in a lot of other songs.

Hiyori went to the city for summer classes and stayed with her sister. There, she met Haruka Kokonose (Konoha) and fell in love with him. On summer day she went out and met Hibiya at the park. She got involved in the groundhog day loop, and continuously tried to save him. He always ended up dying. If it wasn't him, it was her. Eventually, she passed away and the groundhog day loop ended.

Konoha Is a cyborg. He used to be a human named Haruka Kokonose. He had black hair and was staying with Hiyori's sister. When he became a cyborg, his hair turn snow white. He witnessed everyday of Hiyori and Hibiya's groundhog day loop as a cyborg, and helplessy watched one of them die each time. No matter how hard he tried, he figured out he couldn't help them. His eye ability is unknown. When he was Haruka, Hiyori and Takane liked him. A/N yeah, but then he turned into a cyborn, Hiyori died, and Takane turned into Ene.