Character Bio - Ayano

Ayano was a kind, generally happy girl. Her dad was a teacher and her mom was supposedly a scientist. Her mom adopted Kido, Kano, and Seto and she suddenly became their onee-chan. The three of them hated their red eyes, so she put on a red scarf and made a group, calling them secret agents. She also gave the three the jackets they are always wearing. At school, Ayano was also a very smiley person. She had window seat on the third floor, seated next to Shintaro. She'd always talk to him, and the two hung out a lot. At some point, Ayano's mother died causing her whole family to become depressed and sad. She kept her smiley personaliy, but she sometimes cried in secret. She eventually found out about her adopted sibling red eyes, the groundhop day loop with Hibiya, and an expirement going on with a computer program named Ene. Finding out the red eyes and powers came from near death experiences and that they were brought on by such sad pasts, she wanted to stop the ruin of other peoples lives. Thinking that she would get powers from a near death experience, she jumped off the roof at her school. She didn't survive, and ended up dying. In the song lost time memory, Shintaro goes through a near death eperience, and meets Azami and Ayano in a limbo like world between life and death. It's rumoured she's stuck in that purgatory realm where they all got powers. She apparently did get her eye power, but was alive to use them, so she gave them to Shintarou.