The Spring Concert

It's now the spring concert. I just want it to be spring break but at the same time I don't. I won't be able to see Jacob.

I feel that, week after week, I'm falling harder and harder for him. It's killing me. I want to tell my friends so bad, but I can't.

I get in the car and go to school. It's 5:45 pm. I'm the first one there, like always. Around 1 minute later, Kaitlyn walks in. We sit down and she smirks at me.

"Don't tell anyone this, okay?"

I look at her with a grin across my face. "Okay. What is it?"

"In science today Quan was being extremely nice to Jocelyn, except she was way to oblivious to see it!

I smirk at her. "Do you think?"

"Yup!"

We laugh a little and all of a sudden, someone comes out of nowhere and scares the crap out of me! I turn around, and it's Jacob. Wow. Just wow.

"Jacob!"

He starts laughing, until my teachers calls me and Jacob over. The xylophone still needs to go on stage.

This happened during the Christmas concert. I was to weak to carry the xylophone so Jacob carried it up for me, and that's what he did this time. He is so nice to me, sometimes.

It's now after the spring concert, and everyone is going to go get some food. Eversince my parents want to talk to every other parent there, it would take FOREVER for me to get to the resturant, so a for named Emily offered to give me a ride. She's nice, just a little on the weird side. I decided to go with her anyways.

I get there and Jacob is there too! I devices to sit next to Jacob. It was super fun. We kept throwing the straw rappers at each other and just talk about the main random things.

I want to do it again.