The End of the Begining

It's hard for an author to put all their thoughts into words.

Day in, day out, we always wonder what other people think of us and our writing skills. We are so hard on ourselves and it's hard to find a neutral state with our own minds. Our biggest critic is ourself, after all.

However, there is one thing that saves us from the degrading opinions and horrible insults that we bestow on ourselves.

That's the audience.

No matter what it comes down to, the author's true purpose for writing any story is to get some sort of feeling out towards the audience. Sure, we do write for ourselves and our own enjoyment, but the audience plays a hue role! The audience is a character too!

You guys are the ones that (not in a literal sense) wrote this book. This entire series is established and based on your opinions and dedication to self-entertainment. Why in the world would I want to write a story meant to portray a moral and theme if I'm the only one that would ever see it? I can't make myself feel a certain way about a story or fangirl over one if I wrote it. I'm too biased.

The audience for this series is probably the best out there. Everyone is so nice and non-judgmental and hey!- we all have that hint of crazy in us too! I can personally say that this fandom is the most accepting, most caring, and most relatable family that I've ever had the privilege to be a part of. I don't know where it's been all my life, but I'm glad I finally found it.

I don't want to stop being involved with what I love. I don't want to end something that is taking up such a big part of my life and more! Over the past year, I've gained so much self-esteem and I've learned to accept who I truly am! I also decided what I want to be when I get older- a writer! This series has literally set my life on the path that I want it to go in.

We've all been in the same certain place before... That place where we feel helpless and feel like nothing we do will ever get us back on track. In fact, I just recently fell back into that hole I dug up a year ago. It's the hole I climbed out of with the help of the wattpad community. By setting goals and continuing with what I love, I got out of it again.

Now, getting to the point...

I'm trying to say that you guys are the greatest influence in my life. I wouldn't be here, throwing all my passion and energy into a small taste of what I want to do, if it wasn't for the people that have supported me along the way.

There's no way I could give up on the people that make my life complete!

Today is the one year anniversary of the first update of "Killer Romance". Even though it felt like an eternity, it's been twelve months since I decided to actually do something in my life and stick to it!

This is the end of the beginning.

And a long future is ahead of us.