Prologue - The Gathering

Well this is Dediated to Arfi93 because she made this awesome cover for me and it really psyched me up to get this story going isn't it awesome :3

____________________________________________________________

   A tall figure strode determinedly down the dark corridor into a huge, dimly lit cavern, where seven others were waiting. One of them rolled her luminous green eyes and muttered, 

           "Always late, walks in like she owns the place, tsk." Another yawned beside her, glancing around bored and ruffling his pale blond, almost silver hair.

          "Luce, get on with it already. What is it now? I'm losing valuable nap time."

The figure, Luce, seated herself on a marble throne, completing the circle, and threw back her purple hood. 

        "Patience, Bel my dear." She chided, lifting her chin a little higher.

         "It's been a while since we've all been together hasn't it?"

A handsome, imposing man growled in annoyance and flashed his red eyes at her.

         "I don't have time for another one of your silly games Lucifer, cut to the chase."

She flashed him a glare in return and crossed her arms haughtily. 

         "Fine…You all know what I called you here for anyway." They all remained silent in their personal contemplation.

          "He's back…." A muffled murmur spread around the room, but no one disagreed.

          "We thought we were the only ones who felt it." A young woman muttered, holding the hand of the young man sitting beside her. They were identical in all but stature, with luxurious blonde hair and pale blue eyes. Both donned scarlet robes and bare feet.

          "Of course not Ash," replied another. He was rather plump, but with a handsome, round face and boyish looks.  "I felt it in my gut some time ago...."

         A young woman sat beside him, apparently very jittery and anxious. "Do you know where he is?" Her golden eyes darted back and forth between them all, but her question was directed towards Luce. Luce rolled her eyes.

          "Well obviously not," she snapped. "You know what we must do. We must find him."

A slow smirk played on each face. The red-eyed man chuckled 

           "Let the games begin!"