Chapter 1- Part 4 of 4 - Strengthening bonds

This Chapter is dedicated to SkriBlerLenZ the very first critic that looked through my story and learned alot from what she said and put it into practice and it has improved my wrting = D

____________________________________________________________

She emerged from a mirror like surface that had appeared on the ground.

             “Welcome back Lucifer.” Amon said as he walked up to his sister. He held her lower jaw between his thumb and his index as he examined her face. 
               “I’m fine…” Lucifer scoffed .Beelzebub chuckled and the sound echoed through the cavern. 
               “Its only her pride that’s hurt.” Mammon snickered as she cleaned the fresh blood from one of her twin blades.
                “Silence! I’ll not be taken for a fool… I was just caught off guard.” She boxed Amon's hand away and began to walk to her place around the large table in the cavern while she brushed the smudge of dirt his thumb left on her cheek.
                “And you ran with your tail between your legs.” said Ash as Deis massaged his shoulders on the opposite end of the table. The remaining six chuckled as Belphgor stirred in his deep slumber.
                “Sssshhhh, we don’t want disturb him” Levi cautioned as she stifled a laugh.

Luce had, had enough; she took a deep breath as walked from the table and towards one of the cavern walls. Her left hand started to glow at her side and the mirror gauntlet soon engulfed said hand.
                “I may be one of the younger sins, but I’m your leader and I demand respect.” she crashed her fist into the cavern wall before her in her frustration. Everyone was now on guard, the atmosphere went from very jovial to tense and heavy. Lucifer refused to be made a fool of anymore as her gauntlet began to resonate creating a low hum.
                   “Calm down.” Belphgor muttered as he rubbed his eyes “How about you just report what happened and we will take it from there leader.” Luce paused as Bel’s tone and calm demeanor seemed to quickly extinguish the fire raging inside her, she smiled as she held her head higher.
                   “I’m sorry for disturbing you Bel…." she then stared down her remaining siblings around the table with her lavender eyes. "This one is different from the others; the former incarnations were well aware of us and remained in hiding while this one seems completely oblivious to what he is. This makes him even more dangerous.” as she settled in her throne like seat. The others slowly made their way to their positions at the table. “He has tapped into it somehow… the others were priests, wonderers and wise men. This one is still in school he's merely a boy!” her voice began to rise in rage as she reenacted the fight in her mind. “But his display caused me to retreat.” She muttered as she bit her lower lip.
                 “He's tapping into our powers and purifying them.” stated Beelzebub. He changed back to his human form and took his seat at the table. No longer in his beastly form, he was a plump man with the face of a child, a handsome man nevertheless with small black pig like eyes. It was hard to believe that the creature that was lying on its side awhile ago being as Large as a small hill and as gruesome and diseased  as pestilence itself could have shrunk down to this acceptable almost harmless form.

Everyone was uneasy as they all felt that they weren’t back to full strength even after The Son of Adam had finally been revealed. They had no explanation as they deliberated across the large round table. Belphgor finally arrived at the table and sat.
                 “From what you all have said, he's tapping into our powers, so of course we aren’t at full strength, but as we force him to suffer from one of our sins we gain strength we just have to be empowered long enough to take him out…” he droned as he put his head on the table.
Everyone looked stupefied at Belphor… “And you people call me the slow one.” he yawned and tried to get comfortable on the cold stone table top.

                 “I’ll see what I can do Luce. You have made a hole for me to exploit.” Levi announced her green eyes now fixed on Luce with a smirk.
               “I see.” Luce nodded and in an instant she, Leviathan of Envy rose from her seat and disappeared in a green insignia. The others slowly rose from the table and made their way back to their assigned corners of the land.