Chapter Sixty

Sorry for the hiatus in uploading chapters :(

i keep accidentally deleting them, then having to write the shit over. x lol... t-.-

---------------------------------

Chapter Sixty~

Rosaline's POV:

When I got in yesterday, Sophia wasn't here, and Addi hadn't returned. I check my phone and turns out, Addi was "giving me my appropriate space."

I had woken up merely 15 minutes ago to the sound of rain, but then it had gotten softer.

I hadn't gotten up just yet. It was only 10:26am. Too early for my taste, when usually, I used to be a early bird. That was before Niall had gone on tour, and left me.

When the bedside clock beeped, indicating it was 10:30, I sat up rubbing my eyes, and yawning.

The suite's door creaked open.

"Addi?" We both said in unison.

I thought who ever had come in was Addi, but it wasn't.

And whomever had come in was looking for her aswell...

I removed my hands quickly to see who it was, even though I already knew... I just needed a clarification.

"Oh." I was taken aback.

"I- I , um... just came to drop Addison's phone off." His words stammered out.

My breath got caught in my throat as I got a glimpse at the pearly white teeth behind his lips.

Niall had no braces. Flawless straight teeth.

Everytime he disappeared, his teeth were different...

Crooked, Braced, then Perfectly Straight!

The next time I see him again after he disappears for a period in time, we'll be old, and he'll have no teeth; or maybe even dentures.

I believe I saw some hidden emotion as he took a glimpse at my appearance. I was still wearing Ed's hoodie; You could tell it belonged to him, because it had his logo on it, a paw print, and Niall had obviously seen him wear it yesterday.

Obliviously, Niall was walking backwards back from where he had come from.

"I-I'm sorry to disturb. Addi, Er, Addison said she would be back here, but I reckon she's gone downstairs for, um, breakfast."

"Wait, Niall!" I said.

I absolutely wanted him to go, before I made a fool of myself, nevertheless, I'd only called him before he could move any further back, because he was about to do exactly what I was afraid would happen to me.

Make a fool of himself...

His eyes darted to mine at the calling of his name, but a millisecond later.... It was too late.

"Fuck."

He had accidentally knocked over the lamp... and I tried to warn him.

I sighed, slowly rising out of bed, and trudged towards the clumsy boy.

I had taken my pajama pants off before I went to sleep. It was a good thing Ed's hoodie was long on me, because it would have been embarrassing for Niall to see me in my underwear's.

"Idiot." I mused, as I crouched down to pick up the shattered pieces.

It was only seconds later before he processed everything. He simply placed Addison's phone on the previous spot where the lamp was, then crouched down to help me.