Chapter Fifty-Seven

(A/N)

i would appreciate comments, you know? lol.

No more school. first day of summer .x

And message me guys. I want a best friend (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Seven~

Rosaline's POV:

I rolled over groaning. It was so loud. The only thing stopping me from rolling over onto the floor was Sophia.

When I opened my eyes, she was perched up into a sitting position, fully dressed, except her hair wasn't combed; in fact, she was trying to do her hair, herself.

"Ring around the Rosie, pocketful of Sophie," Sophia got up singing, and jumping around me in our bed. Those were the wrong lyrics, but hell, it was unchangeably adorable. Who could resist her toothless grin as she sang? "Addi. Addi. We all fall DOWN!"

Sophia dramatically collapsed on the bed to express the last lyrics, then got up only to sing it all over again

I laughed, while adjusting the volume on my hearing aids.

"Who taught you that song?"

"Lou did," she smiled. Then started singing it again.

"Ring around the Rosie,

Pocketful of Sophie's,

Addi. Addi. We all fall down!"

She'd remembered this song from months ago when she'd last seen Louis, and this was the first time I had actually heard her sing it. Crazy.

The song was funny, yet it was in actuality.

She was subliminally ringing around me on the bed in circles,

She was cute enough to put in your pocket,

And just when Addi had come in the room, she collapsed, playing the 'Sleep' card.

Wow.

"What's the racket all about?" Addison asked, sliding a diamond earring into her earlobe.

"Nothing," I stifled a giggle, looking down at Sophia.

"Whatever. Get up and get dressed. We're going to Sydney's Luna Park."

"What's that?"

"It's like a carnival. A tourist attraction."

Sophia shot up, like she heard her name. "Carnibal?"

"I knew you weren't sleeping! You little faker." Addison stuck her tongue out at Soph.

Soph giggled with an innocent look.

Addison did Sophia's hair into two braids that slung over her shoulder, then asked me if I wanted anything from the buffet downstairs, because she was going to catch some breakfast while I got freshened up.

To my refusal, Addi and Soph left to go eat, and left me be.

I stalled to go take a shower because I was feeling watched.

It was very cold in this hotel, so I took a hot ass shower. But being the "anorexic" one, I hadn't had anything to eat or drink in a while, and I was desperately dehydrated, resolving to me having to cut my shower short due to the lightheadedness.

There was no drinking water around whatsoever, except for the faucet. I slapped some jean shorts on and a decent shirt, with a matching cardigan... Sort of like what I wore when I last saw Niall.