Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty~

Rosaline's POV:

July, 10th. (2 of 2)

"You have to tell Niall, because if he finds out that you knew the whole time, he'll blame you for not having told him." Addison had warned me earlier.

I protested repeatedly, and she'd tell me over and over the consequences, and every second I spent bickering was wasting time.

Scared of losing Niall was my emotions before I gave in. I couldn't lose him, I needed him.

And to think he didn't care about me... He'd been calling and texting non-stop since yesterday. Literally. He'e even called Addison.

So I found the courage to pick up the phone and call.

But as I was about to tell him, I couldn't control my tears.

My phone slipped through my fingers, while the other hand was over my mouth trying to stop the uncontrollable crying.

I immediately ran to the bathroom to throw up... A nervous reaction.

Seconds later, Addison was behind her holding my hair... "It's okay, Rose." She tried calming me, "I told Niall..."

She set my phone next to my leg.

I want to imagine his reaction... But since he was a guy, it probably wasn't as bad as mine.

Half of a burden was lifted off my shoulders while the other half was there.

I then sat in the tub that contained no water, and cried my eyes out. Addison tried cheering me up, until I dismissed her... Because I knew she didn't want to cheer me up because she knew she was doing a bad job.

My phone buzzed with a text from Niall.

I didn't want to read it, but I did.

' I love you... It's okay. I promise... I wish I was there to cheer you up, but I can't. And as it is I need cheering up myself. I'll be there ASAP though. :( xxx '

I wish he was here too.

Hopefully he'd come sooner than ASAP.

I didn't respond, and I'm sure he understood why.

"Why, why you crying?"

Sophia stepped in the bathroom with a smile... not a sympathetic one either. A smile that said, "I want you to be happy."

"I'm not crying." I laughed slyly, sniffing.

"Yuh huh. I see 'em."

"See what?" I wiped my face, as she stepped closer.

"Tears." She put her doll down on the closed toilet seat and tried getting inside the tub with me. I helped her in, and her little hands wiped away my last tears the escaped.

I swear she had the mind of a 10year old... Maybe even more advanced.

I laughed, making her smiled.

We ended up having a deep conversation about nothing really for about an hour, until she hit her head on the tub faucet.

She cried, I got in trouble, she got a little knot and I got guilt.

Then it was dinner time, then eventually it grew to be bedtime for 4/6 of the house.

Days went by faster, when I expected them to go by slower with out Niall.

Apparently, that was a good thing.

The sooner I'd see Niall.

But then again it wasn't good at all... The sooner Nana would be leaving.

Atleast I was living up the time with her, and spending every morning with her since I found out.

I'll learn to cope with it, and stop being a pussy.

Everyone has to go eventually and one of these days are her's.

"Goodnight, Rose."

I was sat just looking out the window, but it was dark and the moon wasn't visible from this side of the house, all I could see were stars and the street light where James'd been.

I turned around to see Addison comfortably laid in my bed, prepared for slumber.

Now 5/6 of the house.

"Goodnight, Addi."

She blinked a few times, then she was out.

I continued looking out the window, wondering if I was being watched.

***

(A/N)

Ima update everyday this week.

& if I'm nice enough, I'll update twice a day ((;