17. Relationships

17. Relationships: Dylan's Pov

Link to the official book trailer is: http://youtu.be/DoVQ_UvW8zc

I couldn't link it to this chapter for some reason. If you don't want to retype that link, then look at the last thing that I posted on my message board or in my Wattpad bio. Tap/click on the orange link and it'll direct you to the video.

The bolded circles (•••) mark where the Christmas part of the chapter is. If you do not celebrate the holiday, there isn't any crucial information in that part.

QOTC- who's read the Adventures with Brody?

'No longer than three days, I promise.' Maddison tells me. ''I have your Gamma with me, your Delta is handling Red Stone right now.'

I let out a frustrated groan and start banging on the metal bars of my cell. All of this, just for one unworthy slut. At first, I didn't understand why Maddison sold me a child or why I accepted her offer, but I started to learn all of the simple things that Charlotte couldn't do and how her size was embarrassing to her pack. The things that I did were for her own good, she deserved every punch, kick, and thrust that she received.

Few people in ever went against me, there were only a few women and children who thought that her lessons were unnecessary, but they didn't dare to stand up to their Alpha. Everyone else knew that she was simply a toy for us to use. I have questions, Dylan." the familiar voice of the 'all-mighty', Xander Reynolds reels me back into reality. "You better have answers."

I roll my eyes as I hear him say this, they've been asking the same questions for the last few days; today won't be any different. Maddison will most likely come to break me out of this place today or tomorrow, there's no doubt about it. All I have to do and keep myself from getting a punch to my face; I can't have my best features damaged.

Xander's Pov

"It's okay." I move my hand off of Charlotte's flat stomach and pull her shirt down, not bothering to find my own. "We don't have to go any farther unless you want to. I can wait."

"I-I'm sorry." she apologizes again. It's the same conversation every time our kisses turn into make-out sessions, she stops and starts apologizing for not letting me go further than French kissing.

"Stop apologizing. Mating is something that I don't want to do until you're ready, I won't do anything without your consent. I'm fine with what we have right now, it's a lot better than when you were too afraid of me to even talk." I put my hands on the exposed skin of her waist and pull her against me. The sparks from her lips have already diminished, but there is a tingling sensation left behind. All of things she does has an effect on me; she just doesn't realize it yet.

"How long?" she asks.

'Mate wants to know how big we are.' my wolf breathes. 'Say twelve inches.'

"What?" I clear my throat as I speak, suddenly feeling uncomfortable. Please don't ask about thickness. Please don't ask about thickness.

"H-How long until we have to m-mate?"

"I still don't get it."

"How long until the pack wants us to mate." she explains. "Th-They're gonna need a new line o-of Alphas."

I frown as she speaks; I don't like how she thinks that the pack is pressuring us to mate and have a child. I know how she feels about this and I don't want her to think that she has to do anything with me. 'I want to do things with mate!' my wolf hollers. 'I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!'