Chapter 25

Avalaya

 ''Come on, let's leave Avalaya to brush her teeth and what not,'' Mrs Roberts said. I couldn't believe the guy from the forest was Leo. It wasn't Mr Roberts, I only recognised him because they are twins. This couldn't be happening. I had always wondered why he didn't kill me. 

''I just need to speak to her,'' Carson said. When everyone left, he sighed. ''What's wrong, princess? I know you better then you think and I can tell something's wrong.'' I shook my head, pointing at the door. I brushed my teeth, Carson was still in the bathroom. I walked to my room. 

On a piece of paper, I wrote, 'I'm tired. Please, leave.' 

''Okay, princess, please don't be afraid to tell me anything.'' I knew that if I told him he'd hate me. Like Leo said, I'm dirty and I'm worthless. Nobody will ever like me because I was used. I lay on my bed, crying. ''I love you.'' 

'I love you too,' I scribbled. 

''I'm going to marry you someday,'' he told me. I smiled at that. ''And then you'll be mine forever.'' 

'I'm already yours,' I wrote. 

''But it'd make me feel better if you had a ring on your left hand, get some sleep. I love you.'' 

Someone knocked at my door. ''Avalaya,'' the voice that gave me shivers said. Leo was standing at the door, a smirk on his face. ''You remember me, don't you?'' I nodded, weakly. ''I've missed you.'' Leo climbed onto my bed, kissing down my neck. ''I want you so bad,'' he moaned. I was disgusted. Leo saw my face and smirked. ''The guys are downstairs, let's go, make sure no one see's you.'' 

''Cat got your tongue,'' Leo taunted.

Comment for a reminder

:D

Teaser: My uncle was on top of my girlfriend, kissing her.