Part Twelve

Part Twelve

        “Engineering to Sickbay, we’ve received damage to the hyperlight reactor, main power generator, and two thrusters.” Captain Thomas Winter said into the intercom positioned by the door controls. “Prepare for incoming casualties.”

        “We’re standing by.” Captain Timothy Kerrs voice responded via the intercom.

         The Engineering officers and enlisted currently on duty helped those injured in the attack who had various types of injuries. Those who could walk made their way down the central corridor to Sickbay while others were carried on makeshift strechers.

         In Anacoda’s Sickbay, Captain Timothy Kerrs and several other Alcasian Republic Military officers began to triage the thirty or so wounded engineering personnel which began to arrive in Sickbay. Lieutenant Kevins, Lieutenant Kellens, Ensign Thompsons, Ensign Tellans, and Sargeant Major Luke Errans conducted medical scans of several Engineering officers.

     In Anacoda’s Armory, officers and enlisted personnel loaded missiles and torpedeos into the forward missile and torpdeo launchers which were launched toward one of the Alcasian Federal Military destroyers. Captain Kevin Lonns who was in charge of the second watch Armory personnel looked out a small plasma window at the intense battle that went on around them.

     On Anacoda’s Bridge, Colonel Kellson looked over the damage report from Captain Thomas Winter which mentioned the damage to the hyperlight reactor, main power reactor, shield generator and several hull breeches which had emergency forcefields errected to keep the atmosphere inside the engineering section.

     In Anacoda’s docking bay, docking bay crews prepared to turn around Command Shuttle Alpha-34332-A, Command Shuttle Alpha-34332-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, and Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D as each shuttle landed in the docking bay.

     The moment each vessel landed in the launch/landing area, docking bay crews prepared each command shuttle for more sorties against Alcasian Federal Military forces. At the same time, Transport Alpha-45543-A, Transport Alpha-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 45543-D’s command crews boarded each vessel and conducted system checks.

     After Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-A, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-B, Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-C, and Command Shuttle Alpha-34432-D were reloaded with missiles, torpedeos and power supplies for the laser turrets each shuttle was piloted back into space to continue their sorties against several Alcasian Federal Military starships several dozen kilometers from Anacoda’s position.

      On Anacoda’s bridge, Colonel Kellson watched as Transport Alpha-45543-A, Tranport Beta-45543-B, Transport Alpha-45543-C, and Transport 455543-D were piloted into space and started to attack the inbound Alcasian Federal Military shuttles and transports.

      At the weapon control console, Lieutenant Thomas watched the tactical display which showed the dozens of Alcasian Federal Military shuttles and transports around the Anacoda. He fired the laser turrets at several shuttles which destroyed or damaged fifteen shuttles.

      Several light-years from the Anacoda, the Adsasia, Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, Aserina and other 94 starships, crusiers, and destroyers in the 89866554th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Taskforce found their vessels under attack by an Alcasian Federal Military Combat Assault Battalion which had managed to cut them off from any reinforcements.

     Onboard the Adsasia, Alcasian Republic Military officers and enlisted personnel in the ship’s armory loaded the missile and torpedeo launchers which were launched towards one of the AFM destroyers.