Part Five: Assessment

“Adsasia, this is Anacoda, we receive your transmission, over.” Lieutenant Gersan commented over the Video Audio Communication Screen’s audio transceiver.

“Anacoda to Adsasia, thank goodness you showed up when you did.” Lieutenant Gersan responded over the VACS audio transciever. “We could use help against these AFM vessels.”

“Copy that, Anacoda.” Adsasia’s Bridge Communications Officer, Lieutenant Commander Greg Thompson responded over the Video Audio Communication Screen.

Soon after, five other Alcasian Military starships the Atarina, the Agenia, the Arrestia, the Acalisia, the Alatina, and the Aserina spilt off in an attack formation to engage several Alcasian Federal Military starships which flew towards the Anacoda.

On the bridge of the Anacoda, Colonel Kellson listened to the ship-to-ship VACS tranmissions between the Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, and Aserina. At the scanner control console, Lieutenant Tessans watched as the Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, and Aserina managed to draw away five starships.

Toropedos and missiles launched from the Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, and Aserina found their way to the five Alcasian Federal Military vessels and severely damaged them. Over the next 24 hours, the Adsasia, Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, Aserina along with the other 94 starships, crusiers, and destroyers in the 89866554th Alcasian Military Combat Assault Taskforces proceeded to decimate the 78785th, 787866th 89865th, and 565643rd Alcasian Federal Military Combat Assault Taskforces.

On August 7, 90,055, Colonel Tom Widan looked out of Amderestan Military Command Shuttle Alpha-966564-A’s bow plasma window seated in the command chair as the blue, green and brown colored planet of Alcasia grew larger.

“Alcasia Approach, this Amderestan Military Command Shuttle Alpha Niner-Six-Six-Five-Six-Four-Alpha requesting pattern instructions for orbital entry.” Captain Wisens said into the Video Audio Communication Screen’s audio transciever.

A moment later, a male Alcasian Traffic Controller who sounded middle-aged came over the Video-Audio Communication Screen. “Amderestan Military Command Alpha Niner-Six-Six-Five-Six-Four-Alpha, continue on your present course. You are cleared for atmospheric entry.”

“Copy that Alcasia Approach, Amderestan Military Command Shuttle Alpha-Niner-Six-Six-Five-Six-Four-Alpha, signing out.” Captain Wisens responded in the shuttle’s Video Audio Communication Screen’s audio transciever.

At the flight control console, Admiral Kerrs increased Amderestan Military Command Shuttle Alpha 966564-A’s speed to full sublight and took the shuttle into the upper atmosphere.

“Sir, there is an incoming message on an encrypted channel.” Captain Wisens said to Brigadier General Widan. Captain Wisens activated the specified VACS channel which appeared on the 19 inch Video-Audio Communication Screen and it showed President Acres seated at the desk in his office.

“Brigadier General Widan, I presume.” President Acres inquired. “Your President told me you were coming here to access our situation regarding the AFM.”

“That’s correct, Mr. President.” Brigader General Widan responded. “My orders are to assess your military situation and report back to my superiors on Taronia and Crescent.”

“Understood, land your command shuttle on the executive building’s rooftop landing platform and someone will meet your Combat Advisor Patrol.” President Acres commented as he terminated the VACS transmission.

Admiral Kerrs decreased Amderestan Military Command Shuttle Alpha-966564-A’s altitude to 1,000 feet and flew over the commerical district of the large metropolitan city which covered an area of 96 sqaure miles. The government district  located near the city center consisted of the executive building, senate building, Defense Ministry, State Ministry, Justice Ministry, Interior Ministry, Alcasian Military Headqaurters, and other govenmental buildings.

“Here’s the executive building.” Brigadier General Widan commented as he noticed the green and blue colored Alcasian Republic flag flying over the building.

Admiral Kerrs descended to an altitude of 300 feet as he piloted Amderestan Military Command Shuttle Alpha-966564-A towards the executive building and vertically landed on the rooftop platform.

After thrusters were powered down, Brigadier General Widan, Admiral Kerrs, Captain Wisens, and Captain Gregory Thomas entered the passenger section where the other twenty-five Amderestan Military officers and enlisted were seated.

“Remember we’re only here to assess the Alcasian Military’s situation not get involved in their civil war.” Brigadier General Widan told the twenty-five officers and enlisted as he exited the shuttle followed by Admiral Kerrs, Captain Wisens, and Captain Gregory Thomas.

“Brigadier General Tom Widan, Amderestan Military,and this my Executive Officer, Colonel Brians.” Brigadier General Tom Widan commented to the entourage of Alcasian men who greeted his Combat Advisor Patrol on the rooftop landing platform.

“General, If you all would follow us we’ll show you our current situation regarding the AFM forces and their Eastern Group Alliance Military allies.” One of the Alcasians responded.

Brigadier General Tom Widan, Colonel Brians, Admiral Kerrs, Captain Wisens, Captain Gregory Thomas, and the other twenty-four Amderestan Military officers and enlisted followed the Alcasians to the rooftop elevator access and waited for the elevator car’s ascension to the rooftop access.

Once the elevator arrived at the roof access, the group of Sancalians were joined by Brigadier General Tom Widan, Colonel Brians, Admiral Kerrs, Captain Wisens, Captain Gregory Thomas, and the other twenty-four Amderestan Military officers and enlisted who took the elevator down to the fifteen floor.

The Alcasians led Brigadier General Tom Widan, Colonel Brians, Admiral Kerrs, Captain Wisens, Captain Gregory Thomas, and the other twenty-four Amderestan Military officers and enlisted through a number of corridors to a large room which had a holographic map of the Alcasian Galaxy projected in mid-air.

“This is Commander Thomas Gresons, Alcasian Military Chief of Staff.” The same Alcasian Military officer told Brigadier General Widan as he gestured towards the tall Alcasian man who stood near the north-facing side of the holographic map.

“Brigadier General Widans’ Combat Advisor Patrol is here to assess our situation, sir.” Colonel Terrans said to Alcasian Military Chief of Staff Commander Gresons.

“President Acres told me you were coming here.” Commander Thomas Gresons told Brigadier General Widans. “Lately, the Alacasian Federal Military has increased the number of forces along our northern border.”

The holographic map projected in mid-air was zoomed in to show the millions of Alcasian Federal Military starships, crusiers, destroyers, and super destroyers deployed along the cease fire line between Alcasian Federation and Alcasian Republic controlled space.

“The Sarians, Sancalians, Kanalsians, and Lisalians definitely have Combat Assault Groups deployed in Alcasian Federation space.” Brigadier General Tom Widan noted as he pointed an 1,000 by 988 light-year area of space near Alcasia which a large number of Alcasian Military and EGAM Combat Assault Groups.

Upon receiving this news, Commander Thomas Gresons turned his attention to Brigadier General Tom Widan to inquire of his advice.

“Commander, my suggestion is this: At maximum hyperlight speed the Alcasian Federal Military will likely be in orbit launching attacks along with landing ground troops within 72 hours.” Brigadier General Tom Widens told Alcasian Military Chief of Staff.

“Sir, do we contact Taronia and Crescent about this?” Colonel Brians inquired as he walked towards him.

“You’re damned right, we contact Crescent and Taronia about this.” Brigadier General Tom Widan answered.