Part 11

Part Eleven

       On September 1, 90,055, President Arces met with Alacasian Republic Military Chief of Staff Chairman Commander Mark Terrans, Alcasian Army Chief of Staff Commander Evans, Alcasian Spacefleet Corps Chief of Staff Commander Brianson, Alcasian Guard Force Chief of Staff Commander Tennabs, and Alcasian Border Guard Chief of Staff Commander Onris stood around a holographic map of the Alcasia Galaxy which showed the current situation between the Alcasian Republic Military and the Alcasian Federal Military.

     The Alnans Sectors by this time was completely under Alcasian Federation control and the remnant of the 78784th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 3434554th  Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 78789th   Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 8989765th   Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 23245th  Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 676754th   Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 56566th   Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 7876544th   Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 90907th  Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 23253rd   Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 8999566th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, 67674th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group, and 67667th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group had retreated to the Calsis Sectors directly to the south.

      Onboard the Alvansa ARM-8788784-J, Commander Terrasans who was the Alcasan Republic Military Field Commander in the Alnans Sectors looked out at the thousands of Alcasian Republic Military starships, cruisers, and destroyers which had various levels of damage from the three week assault.

       The Alcasian Republic controlled Alkens Sectors, Berars Sectors, and Cellsas Sectors defended by sixty-seven Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Groups and around ninety Alcasian Republic Military Infantry Assault Groups foughtly intenstly to halt the advance by the Alcasian Federal Military.

      On the tens of thousands of planets in the Alkens Sectors, Berars Sectors, Nerrans Sectors, Lerrabs Sectors, Peeras Sectors, Weesan Sectors, Linns Sectors, Wren Sectors, and Cellsas Sectors, Alcasian Republic Military Infantry Assault Groups fought intense street-to-street battles against the Alcasian Federal Military Infantry Assault Groups that landed on the planets. Communications installations, scanner installations, and landing platforms under Alcasian Republic Military control were targeted from orbit before the ground attacks began.

       Onboard the Anacoda, Colonel Mark Kellson, Lieutenant Thomas Evans, Lieutenant Thomas, Lieutenant Colonel Jack Brayans, Lieutenant Henry Tessans, Lieutenant Jacob Tanns, and several dozen other military police, engineering, docking bay, and armory officer and enlisted continued their hit-and-run attacks against several hundred Alcasian Federal Military spacedocks in the Alcasian Federation controlled Alnasis Sectors.

     Colonel Kellson hoped the attacks behind the lines by his vessel, Shuttle Alpha-34332-A, Shuttle Alpha-34332-B, Shuttle Alpha-34332-C, Shuttle Alpha-34332-D, Transport Alpha-34332-A, Transport Alpha-34332-B, Transport Alpha-34332-C, Transport Alpha-34332-D, Adsasia, Atarina, Arrestia, Acalisia, Alatina, Aserina and other 94 starships, crusiers, and destroyers in the 89866554th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Taskforce would make a dent in the Alcasian Federal Military’s offensive into Alcasian Republic controlled space.

      On Alcasia, Brigadier General Tom Widan, Colonel Brians, Admiral Kerrs, Captain Wisens, Captain Gergory Thomas, Sargeant Major Kellson, Corpral Thompson, Sargeant Williams, Sargeant Lerras, Private Terrason, Private First Class Tenlan, Warrant Officer Lessan, Lieutent Kellis and the other Amderestan Military officers and enlisted went over their asessment on the Alcasian Civil War to send to Commander Jonathan Lencon at Taronia Region Amderestan Military Field Command Headqaurters.