Part Three: A Widening Conflict

Over the next several hours in the Alnasis Sectors, the Anacoda came under attack by five more Alcasian Federal Military vessels, the Adasina, Asraslia, Atalina, Ascania, and which launched a pincer movement against the Anacoda.

Onboard the Anacoda, Colonel Kellson sat in the command chair on the bridge and gave orders to Lieutenant Thomas to open fire against the Atalina. While at the same time, Shuttle Alpha-34332-A, Shuttle Alpha-34332-B, Shuttle Alpha-34332-C, Shuttle Alpha-34332-D, Transport Alpha-34332-A, Transport Alpha-34332-B, Transport Alpha-34332-C, Transport Alpha-34332-D conducted attacks against the Adasina and the Ascania.

“Shuttle Alpha-34332-A, watch out for the Adasina’s laser turrets.” Colonel Kellson said into the Video Audio Communication Screen’s transciever unit.

“Copy that, Anacoda.” Captain Terras’ voice responded over the Video Audio Communication Screen’s audio transciever.

The pilot of Shuttle Alpha-34332-A, Lieutenant Terrs sharply banked to port in order to avoid the constant laser fire from the Adasina’s pulsating laser turrets which barely missed the shuttle.

On the Anacoda’s bridge, Colonel Kellson listened as Captain Terras gave orders for his weapon control officer, Lieutenant Commander Keldan to fire several torpedeos at the Adasina’s weapon’s grid. Lieutenant Commander Keldan who sat at the weapon control console obtained weapons lock on the Adasina’s laser turrets and fired several photonic torpedeos which destroyed them.

Over the next three days along the cease fire line between Alcasian Federation and Alcasian Republic controlled areas of the Alcasian Galaxy, several million Alcasian Federal Military and Alcasian Military starships, crusiers, and destroyers proceeded to fight a number of intense attacks across the border. Large numbers of vessels on either side of the border where either damaged or destroyed in the intense attacks.

On Alcasia, President Acres sat around the large conference table situated in the center of the Presidental Building’s level fifteen conference room which showed a real-time holographic map of the Alcasia Galaxy that showed the positions of the Alcasian Military, Alcasian Federal Military, and Eastern Group Alliance Military vessels.

Commander Mark Terrans sat at the table with the twelve Alcasian Military Field Commanders and discussed the current situation regarding the Alcasian Federal Military Combat Assault Groups and the Eastern Group Alliance Military Combat Assault Groups which had begun to setup bases in the northeastern part of the Alcasian Galaxy.

Meanwhile onboard Amderestan Military Command Shuttle Alpha-966564-A which had exited the Chorane Galaxy, Colonel Tom Widan sat in the command chair and looked out the large window at vast area of space between the Chorane Galaxy and the Alcasian Galaxy located almost five hundred light-years to the south.

“We’re about 1,000 light-years from  Alcasian Federal space, sir.” Captain Jack Tesslan commented from the scanner control console. “If the Alcasian Republic has signed a mutal defense treaty with Crescent, we should consider bypassing the northern half of the Alcasian Galaxy. If we’re blown out of the stars by AFM forces, then-“

“Alright, Lesters plot a course around the eastern edge of the Alcasian Galaxy.” Colonel Tom Widan said to Captain Mark Lesters who proceeded in the course into the shuttle’s navigation computer.

Meanwhile in the Alcasian Federation controlled Alnasis Sectors, Colonel Kellson sat up on the bio-bed in the Anacoda’s sickbay and looked around at several officers who were on the bridge with him. As he slowly regained his vision, Kellson noticed several badly burnt engineering officers who were being treated by several medics.