2022. A New Year.

It was new years eve here and it was almost midnight

"Ya know what next year will be" phil asked.
"Ya,ya, two thousand-twenty-two!" I awnsered plainly. The phan will be crazy with photo shops of us at weddings and we know it. Then I kissed phil on the cheek.
Then phil face lit up.
"Let's make a video of it turning midnight!" This was perfect. I felt the felt covered box in my back pocket.
"Ya, great idea!" I said. Phil face lit up even more wich seems impossible.
He ran to his room to get a camara. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 11:40.
In his room I heard a bang or two but finally a jolly "hey guys it's new years eve!" Then a whisper of something that I diddnt understand. Then he came out and pointed the camera at me. I waved and said "2022 guys! The biiiggg year!" With a burst of laughter at the end.
We blabbered on about stuff and I kept an eye on the clock. Then I saw it flicker to 12:00. While phil was talking about the Christmas tree I yelled "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" And jumped around!
Phil seemed shoked but then jumped with me. Then he grabbed the camera and put it on the ledge. He ran over and kissed me on the cheek. On camera! I quickly squirmed around trying to grab the black box.
Just as I grabbed it phil went on his knee. He held another box in front of him. I was shoked. I had my box in my hand too. We looked at eachother for a second.
"Will you marry me?" Phil asked softly. He struggled opening the box. My cute phil.
"Only if you will marry me" I awnsered,opening my box.
We hugged eachother and cried.
"I love you danny" phil cried.
"I love you too" I cried back.
We looked at eachother and kissed.
"Happy 2022, phil" I softly said,smirking.
"Back at you" phil said.

That was the best new years ever.  

________________________________

THIS IS SHITTY AND RUSHED BUT OMG GUYS 1KKKKKKKKK 

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY