Chapter 2

<* Picture of Shadow at the right! *>

"Austin-chan! Kanichiwa, O hayou gozaimasu!" I herd a voice say.

"Hey, Shadow." I said, when I saw the short blonde run up to me.

"Austin-chan! First day of school! First day of school!" Shadow chanted, while jumping up and down. Shadow is my best friend. She's goth, but still very hyper. Shadow has blone hair with black roots, and some extensios which are usually black which are located on the back of her head. Her hair, is styled like a scene. She likes the hair, so she wears it! Her eyes are a light grey, and sometimes she will wear one contact in her left eyes. It looks like a cat eyes, so she looks cool with it in.

You'll usually see Shadow in a gothic lolita dress. Sometimes she'll wear her  pants she bought from hot topic, with a band tee.

"How come your so excited for school?" I asked, taking out my keys and walking over to the drivers side of my red mustang. My dad is rich, he works for a big company in Florida. He bought me a mustang, you know to take everyone to school. Of course Erik is older than me but I drive everyone.

"I don't know. I wanna see my boy! I'm excited. Haven't seen Alex in forever!" She said, opening the passangers door.

"You mean that transgender freak in our school." Erik asked from the back seat. Erik hated all the 'strange people' he calls them.

"Shut up, Erik. You just don't see that people don't care what you say. Even if you are the star athlete in the school. Your a bully and a creep. So stop talking about Alex." Shadow yelled, sitting down in the front seat.

Erik mumbled to himself the rest of the way to school. Shadow didn't care what Erik thought of Alex. Yet she did stand up for him. She loved him and didn't care that he was once a girl.

"Can I put in your cd. Please oh please oh please! I'm sick of listening to this shitty pop music. I need some screamo in my head before school!" Shadow said, whining a little. I nodded my head and handed her the small white envalope on the ground, which had the cd in it. Shadow, gladly, took the envalope and opened it, and inserted the cd in my radio.

Within the next seconds 'Woe, Is Me; Delinquents' filled up the car. Shadow cheared and sang along with the screamo. She was actually pretty good at screamo. Best screamo I've heard in front of me so, I guess that means she the best.

I pulled my car into the school parking lot and shut off the engine.

"Finally! I've had enough of your fricking screamo." Erik complained, Slamming my car door shut.

"What a puss." Shadow said, wrinkling her nose, "He needs to grow up." Shadow grabbed her bag and got out of the car.

"I know right!" I responded, getting out of the car and locking the doors, "I have to tell you something Shadow. But I don't think this is the best place."

"What is it?" She asked, pulling me into an alley between the two school buildings. She already knew I was gay, I wasn't going to tell her that.

"It's about my brother. This morning, he was like. I don't know, checking me out I guess." I said. Shadow leanded forward with her hand on her stomach. She then made puking noises and stood up straight.

"That's disgusting! I know he's your brother and all, but I think he likes you Austin. I mean, what kind of brother would do that! Maybe the rapist kind, but still!" She said putting her hand on her head. I laughed, Shadow was the best. She even told me she would find me a boy friend when I told her I was gay. That reminded me, I bet Erik was at it already. Telling everyone I'm gay.

"Hey fag!" I herd a deep voice say behind me. I hung my head and Shadow grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the voice.

"Say that to my face fatty!" She yelled as she reached the larger boy, "Say it again! I dare you!" she poked his chest and stood on her tippy toes to get close to his face. Shadow glarred at him for a bit, which made him feel uncomfortable.

"Get away from me you freak!" He yelled and pushed her aside.

"That's what I thought you tub of lard!" Shadow yelled walking forwards towards him a bit. I looked at Shadow and she smiled, "I made him nervous." She gave an evil smile and rubbed her hands together, letting out an evil laugh. SHe then led me to the front entrance of the school.

As soon as I walked in I herd laughing. I knew immediatly who they were laughing at too. Me. All because of Erik. I then hear Shadow yell,

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY BITCHES! THE GOTHIC QUEEN IS COMING THROUGH WITH HER BEST FRIEND! NOW LEAVE US ALONE!" She pulled me through the, now sillent, crowd.

<*FAN/COMMENT/LIKE*>