Chapter 13

<* Made the picture at the right xD It fails but it'll do. From left to right, Alex, Austin, and Shadow *>

So the day is finally coming. Prom. The part of the year where all the girls dress up in their sluttiest dresses. Covering their faces in make-up that doesn't match their skin. Getting spray tans, and even shaving their legs twice a day. The guys, rent tuxes and borrow them from their dads. Get new hair cuts and try to get all the cat/dog hair off their new tux pants. Me, on the other hand, would be sitting at home watching Power Rangers and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. I didn't have a date, nor would I ask someone. Nathan had already gotten a date and Erik, he doesn't go to our school anymore.

"Austin. Are you going to the dance this year?" My dad asked, sitting on the couch next to me. I shrugged and looked back at the t.v., not wanting to talk to anyone. He set his hand on my back, patting me a few times.

"It's ok son. Maybe you could go with Shadow and her boyfriend." He said, forgetting what his name was.

"Alex," I replied, looking at him from the corner of my eyes.

"Right, right," He said, standing up, "Shadows a nice girl she'll dance with you. I'm sure." After he left the room, I picked up my phone and called Shadow.

"Helloooo~ This is Shadow speaking." I herd her say in one of her many voices. I let out a faint laugh.

"Hey, you and Alex going to the dance?" I asked, wanting her to say no. Then I wouldn't have to be alone.

"Don't know yet. Alex doesn't like dances, but I got this new dress and I wanted to show it off to all the preppy girls. Make 'em jealous," She replied, using a tone that made her sound evil.

"Well if you do, can I go with you. I don't have a date. You, Alex, and I could dance together. Make them even more jealous." I said, laughing a bit.

"Alright! I'll talk to Alex. See ya later bud," Shadow said, before hanging up. I set down my phone and laid my head back on the soft cousion of the couch.

-------------

Shadow called me the day of the prom and told me we were going. I had my tux all set before she even told me, you know just in case.

I put on the black suit and fixed my red tie, which Shadow told me to wear because it matched her dress.

I walked downstairs and stood before my dad, looking at him for his opinion.

"Nice," He said, leaning up against the counter, "The red tie gives it color."

"Thanks," I replied, nodding. I said good bye to him and Lizzy and walked out the door to my car.

-----------

After picking up Shadow and Alex, we drove to the school. The school lights were lit, sending a dim light onto the street. Cars were parked on the side of the road and in the parking lots, it was hard to find a spot. 

Shadow exited the car to show her short red and black dress. Me and Alex wore our black tuxes with our bright red ties.

"You don't think we...look a little...to much alike?" Alex siad, looking me over. Shadow turned around and looked at us both, laughing her ass off.

"You guys are wearing the same thing!" She yelled, laughing harder.

"But I look way better in it." I said, flipping my hair. Alex and Shadow laughed, Shadow now on her knees. After Shadow got herself together we walked in the double doors, Shadow inbetween us both her arms in ours.

<* Don't worry people. Ima finish the prom scene in the next chapter. And this idea belongs to EmoGuy3 *>