Chapter 10

Nathan looked at me with his green eyes and smiled, "So?"

"Uh...Yea! Yea I'll be your boyfriend." I said, finally getting the words out. Nathan smiled and took me in his arms.

"Great!" He said hugging me tightly. Shadow clapped then saw Allie on the other side of Nathan and I.

"Oh. My. GOD! Dude are you Japanese!?" Shadow asked running over to Allie.Allie smiled and nodded.

"Yep. I was adopted from Japan too." Allie laughed a little as Shadow squelled at the sound of her accent, just as I had.

"Oh my gosh! This is going to be the best day EVER!!!" Shadow yelled, jumping around.

__________________

The next day Shadow and I got in my car, to go to school.

"Has your brother done anything to you lately?" Shadow asked. I shook my head and started my car. He couldn't do anything, he was laying in his bed with two broken ribs. How could he do anything.

I pulled my car into a parking space and shut off the engine.

"Are you alright?" Shadow asked.

"My brother has two broken ribs. And it's because of Nathan too." I hung my head, ashamed I let it happen. Shadow put her hand on my back and said,

"It's ok. He's standing up for you. Sure he went a little far, but he loves you. Isn't that what boyfriends do." She smiled and looked at me. I lifted my head and smiled slightly.

"I guess." I replied, getting out from my car and closing my door. I locked my doors once Shadow got out, and we walked to the school.

"Austin!" Nathan yelled running towards me. I smiled and walked slowly to Nathan, "Hey babe. How are you?" He said wrapping an arm around me. 

<* I have NO, and I mean no, idea what to do for the next chapter. So you better tell me what to do xD Also I am going to start putting the family members pictures at the sides. Kay bye bye! FAN/COMMENT/LIKE*>