Chapter 14

As soon as we walked in the heavy metal doors, everyone turned and looked at us. As if they have never seen us before.

"Well. Lets go dance!" Shadow yelled, raising her hands above her head. Alex and I followed, walking slowly behind her.

"Hopefully she doesn't make a fool of us," Alex said, yeling over the loud music. I smiled back and laughed a little.

--------------------

The dance seemed like it lasted forever. Shadow and Alex took advantage of all of the slow songs and left me to go dance.  I sat quietly on the bleachers, watching all of the couples dance. A sigh escaped my mouth, and someone sat next to me. His hair fell infront of his dark green eyes and his lip rings sparkled from the light of the disco ball.

"Dances are stupid," He said loudly over the music. He turned his head to me, to show me his flawless pale face, which was covered with his black hair. I nodded in agreement and turned my head away. HE put his hand out infront of me, showing his painted black fingernails.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked me, standing up, his hand still out. I looked up at the unusual boy and stood up, placing my hand in his.

"Sure," I replied, walking onto the dance floor with him. The black haired boy placed his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders. We swayed back and forth to the music. I danced with him for the rest of the night, thinking he was awesome and that I really wanna get to know him. So after the dance I asked him to come over.

After I took Shadow and Alex home, I brought the boy to my house.We sat on my couch and I looked at his shirt, which was a My Chemical Romance shirt.

"So, What's your name?" I asked, because I still didn't know his name. He smiled and leaned towards me, getting close to my face.

"Erik." He said, then kissed me. My eyes widened as he kissed me. So much was going through my head, I didn't know what to do. I pushed him away and looked at him closely, seeing the features which resembled Erik.

"How...what...." I stuttered, slowly inching my way backwards. Erik smirked, and placed his hand on mine.

"It's called a hair cut, some green contacts, and new clothes," He said, flipping his hair out of his eyes. He did look really cute now, but still. He practically raped me. Well almost. I can't forgive him for that. Not yet atleast.

"I'm sorry for being so, forward, before. I was stupid, horny, and....stupid," He siad, laughing a little at himself. I sat surprised for awhile, not knowing what to say, so I kissed him. I kissed him and liked it. He kissed me back, and I'm sure he liked it. A moan escaped his mouth and I let him take me in his arms.

That night, I didn't care. I let him do what he wanted.