My Soul Mate Is A Gangster In Prison... That's New - Chapter 21

Hey x

So it felt like it'd been a while since we heard from Rashel and dearest Damon so this is their chap. i hope you like it <3 

Martha x

_______________

RASHEL POV

I had slept well that night. The bed was ten times comfier with Damon lying next to me. My eyes fluttered open revealing the small bedroom of the little cottage. It was at the back of the building. It had wooden floor boards, all polished, baby blue floral curtains and an empty vase on the windowsill. There was nothing special about this room really, it was just nice.

Damon’s arm was placed behind my head, propping it up slightly. He was snoring lightly into the covers. Haha! He snored. I moved my neck ever so slightly to look at the clock trying not to wake him. There was light shining through the curtains so it must be past sunrise. It was 9.30. Wow! I really had slept well. Normally I was up at about six. I tried to roll off the bed but failed. I fellto the ground with a satisfying thud. Damon shot awake scanning the room for a threat though he still looked half-asleep. His eyes came to me, sprawled on the floor and he smirked. “Oops” I smiled, shrugging my shoulders.

“What time is it?” he asked his voice sounded tired.

“9. 30. Time to wake up sleepy head” I said as I lifted myself off the ground and ruffled his morning hair. It was so funny/ it looked like he’d been dragged through a bush! “Nice hair” I commented.

He sat farther p and looked to the mirror, “Wow, that is hot” he smirked. I laughed in response, such an inflated ego.

“Breakfast time, honey” I said, mimicking him from last night as I strolled to the door. It lead down a corridor straight to the bathroom. I pulled out my mobile and plugged it into the wall to charge whilst turning the radio on.

‘To those who have just joined us, good morning to you. Next up is a total classic from the one and only Lady Gaga. Baby you were born this way’ the DJ said and then the song started, I loved this song such a good partying song.

I danced around the kitchen whilst making two cups of coffee and slices of toasts. A still tired looking Damon arrived at the door and I began to sing, unaware of his presence. “I’m beautiful in my way cos’ God makes no mistakes. I’m on the right track baby I was born this way! Don’t hide yourself in regret just love yourself and you’re set, I’m on the right track baby I -” I froze when I saw him and straightened up putting the fork I’d been using as a fake microphone onto the worktop. He looked like he was a bout o burst out laughing, “Morning” I chirped and he started laughing as predicted.

“Hey!” I cussed, slapping him lightly on the shoulder as he walked in, “I’m not that bad!”

“Oh, yes you are, Rashel!” she managed between laughs.

“You’ve made me upset now” I said pouting, making my eyes large when inside I was grinning like an idiot at him.

“I’m sorry, it was quite funny though” he said sadly, wrapping his arms around me. God, he is so whipped! It felt good to have so much power. Then the ping of the toaster erupted.

“TOAST!” I shouted. What? I was always a sucker for toast.

“It’s just toast” Damon chuckled, sitting down at the table where plates were already set out.

I placed the toast in the middle of the table and snatched the most un-burned one up before he could move. I was a hungry, growing girl.

“Jesus, toast means a lot to you” he laughed.