My Soul Mate Is A Gangster In Prison... That's New - Chapter 5

Hi x How is everyone?

Got a new netbook, NB500, it is great! So I am trying out wattpad on it x as you do!

There is a super exiting plot line coming up in the next few chappies so keep reading to find out about that becasue it will be actually amazing :)

Read On! 

Martha x 

______________________________________________

RECAP:

“I hate you, Damon Falford” I muttered but he just chuckled at me. Grrrrr! He was so annoying sometimes! End of the game and to be honest I was pissed off. I needed food now! As if in response to my thoughts my stomach growled ferociously.

“Right guys, I need food so come on, back in your cells already!” I shouted my vice echoing inside the room.

“We can feed you?” Damon smirked suggestively. I just growled at him. I was too hungry to respond with a totally awesome comment that would own his skinny arse!

All the boys began to wander back to their rooms. When the doors were all shut I pressed the lock button locking them all away, safe and sound. Yay!! Time for food!

______________________________________________

I always was a food person. Back home, Finn always used to ask me how come I ate a pig everyday but never put on any weight. I never found out the answer so usually snapped an insult at him, which he would laugh about.

There was even a time when David was like that, heaven forbid that it would ever go back to being that way now. It upset me that he wasn’t the same, me, Finn and dad used to be always first, family first he used to quote like he was Martin Luther King or something.

I made my way along the corridor my suede combat boots clicking against the floor as they impacted on the laminate floor. There were a few doors I passed that I had not been introduced too. Note to self: check those out sometime. As I reached the junction, I saw Dan walking out of an office with a steaming cup of what I presumed was coffee.

“Hey there!” I called politely, trying to sound cheerful. He looked up from the cup and stared at me, trying to figure out who I was probably, but hey! I saw recognition flash on his face, “Hi, you must be the new watch” he said respectfully holding his hand out.

“Yep, Rashel” I said shaking his hand. I could see his eyes wandering back to the coffee but he shook my hand back, “I’m Dan. You on D’s block then?” he asked.

“D’s block?” I questioned, not knowing what the hell he meant. A laugh briefly filled the air; “Damon’s block” he continued answering my question.

“Oh, I see. Well they certainly are a delightful bunch” I said sarcastically, in truth they weren’t that bad compared to a pack of 60 werewolves.

“Ah yes, don’t worry though many people probably couldn’t stand a day in that block” he laughed merrily his belly shaking slightly.

“They aren’t too bad. We were playing tag and checkers a bit ago, it seemed to keep them entertained and I suppose when they’re entertained they don’t cause trouble for fun, simple as!” I stated, grinning.

“Yes, that does make sense, you have the liveliest lot though, some of mine don’t even get up except for food” he tattered. “Sorry,” he muttered to himself, “Do you want some?” he asked looking towards his mug.

“Ooh… yes please, I could do with a good cup of coffee, oh and do you know where I could get a snack from?” I asked politely. He seemed friendly enough and easy to get along with.

“Umm, well normally we go get lunch at 12 from the food court, that way you get hot meals but there is a vending machine for ‘privileged prisoners’ down the hall, right outside your door, left hand side I think it is.” He said, deep in thought obviously trying to pin point the location for me.

“Thank you.” There was a moment of silence and just the whirring of the coffee machine filled the air, “How long have you worked here then?” I asked trying to break the silence.

“5 years in a few months. In fact I was looking after some of your last shift. Always the troublemakers those lot.” He sighed.

“They seem pretty well behaved all things considered” I stated, matter-of-factly.

“Yes I guess Damon must’ve said something, what he says goes.” He chirped.

“Not anymore though, I think I have Damon sorted out” I laughed. No I didn’t me and Damon we’re not sorted out. Why did I even say that?

“Ha! I take it you have siblings?” he asked placing an identical mug of coffee of the wooden table.

“Thank you, and yes I do two older brothers they are both 21, they’re twins see.” I pointed out. He nodded,

“Yes, you seem to have an air about you, motherly almost” Dan said

“Well, that’s what you get for having two brothers I guess.” I joked, and he laughed with me.

“Well this has been nice, I must get back to my block now but feel free to drop by. It gets ever so lonely down there. Have a nice day, Rashel!” he called his voice echoing down the hall.

“You too, Dan, thank you!” I shouted back. I headed back to the block with my half-finished mug of coffee wobbling in my hands. As I approached the block door I saw the room Dan was talking about. I pushed it open and there at the back of the room was a full vending machine.

I walked up to it surveying its contents. Hmm... It has to be Quavers for the crisps and I might just get a chocolate bar whilst I’m here. I watched as the crisps and chocolate fell from the shelves. What a healthy diet I have! As I walked through the door I pressed the fingerprint button letting the boys out of their cells.

 “I’m back guys!” I shouted. There was no answer. This was weird. “Guys! Guys! Not funny!” Then all the doors opened at the same time and I jumped in fright and the noise. Sounds a little weird a wolf scared of a door but you know…

“Your face!” Derek laughed strolling out of his cell.

David appeared behind me, “Oooh! Can I have a Quaver?”

_____________________________________________________________

It's Dan everbody!!! Yay!!! Bare love for Dan!!

Btw did anyone check out Waterloo Road on Wednesday!!?? If not tune in it is great, amazing, fabulosa!!! Just watch it... ok??

Song of the day is BETTER  THAN REVENGE - TAYLOR SWIFT 

And it is Finn at the side x 

Love you all!! COMMENT VOTE FAN!!! :)

Martha x  x