My Soul mate Is A Gangster In Prison... That's New - Chapter 14

• Dedicated to Chloe Pepper

Heya :)

Well I am truly sorry for the long wait but I have been so busy catching up with school work and things so you are just gonna have to forgive me ;) Thank you all my fans and all the non-fans for reading this far :)

Here is the next chappie ! :)

_______________

RECAP:

“Damn stalkers!” I screamed stopping the car and it screeched to a halt. There were three again the same ones as before. Brown, chestnut and gingery. They were all growling. I reached to open the door but a hand clamped onto my arm stopping me from moving any further. “Let me and David go, we know how to fight” he said his voice reasoning with me.

“Excuse me! I know how to fight too! I am not completely useless! There are three of them and three of us, let’s all go” Why did he think females couldn’t fight! We could fight perfectly well or at least me and Tasha could.

“No you stay here. Right here!” he said sternly like he was training a dog. I would do what he said for now but in a minute I would go out and help with the fight.

Danger seemed attracted to me let’s hope it isn’t a permanent thing…

__________________________________

 Damon’s POV

I got out of the car, fists clenched, ready for the fight. Why were things always so complicated when Rashel was around? I loved it because it gave my normally boring life some drama but it shortened the time I got to spend alone with her. In fact any alone time was precious, now I was out of that hell-hole.

I assessed the threat, my eyes hovering over the three average sized wolves before us. They obviously didn’t know who we were. I was an alpha for Christ’s sake. Nearly double their size! I watched, smiling, as they wrinkled their noses up in disgust as soon as our potent odour hit them.

 “Let’s rock this bitch!” David whispered in my ear. Indeed. Let’s rock this bitch! I began to twitch and spasm as my bones shifted into my midnight black wolf. It felt good to shift again. I hadn’t shifted in over a year or fought for that matter but I am sure that won’t make much difference in this fight.

David phased quickly shaking his dark maroon hairs in the breeze. The three attackers stepped back when they saw our size so I locked eyes with the leader flashing my red irises at his black ones. This backed him further into the mottled trees. I was surprised actually; intelligent wolves would have run for the hills by now. Our pack was known for its viciousness but that was just for show. It was better to be feared in this world than to be an easy target for an attack.

David let out a low aggressive growl. They just snarled back. Impressive, I guess but I could see the fear in all of their eyes. Plan of attack? David asked in my head

Attack from the back, go for the necks. I don’t want any trouble. We have a long journey, we can’t afford to waste time.

Ok, she’s supposed to be staying in the car, right?

Yes… why? I asked confused.

Well, she’s behind you… he trailed off waiting for my reaction. Before I could turn to look I heard her voice. Her beautiful voice. I would have to face it… she would never do anything I said. Mated or not mated.

“Ok… you’re stalking me I get it. But these two here, they are Ruby wolves. This one here is the worst of them all. You might have heard of him. His name is Damon Falford.” She said smirking as they winced at the sound of my name, “So you can scamper now or you will be mauled to death, I will ensure that is what happens” she said, she was going to be a great alpha female.