My Soul Mate Is A Gangster In Prison... That's New - Chapter 9

Right, so I decided to bring Tasha and Aliaster back into the story. At first I wasn't going to but they made quite a chappie I think. 

I will try to make a 'character list' for the people who are confused as to who people are.

Muchos love..

__________________________

RECAP:

I shook my head furiously, I knew what I was here for and I was going to get it. “Phase, all of you.” All three wolves began shaking their heads at me.

RASHEL! CAR NOW! David screamed in my head. I cringed away from the thought but it probably looked like I was cringing away from the air.  A guilty expression crossed his face for a brief moment.

No, I am here for a reason!  I snapped back, which resulted in a growl.

Rashel, Please get in the car, you WILL get hurt. You don’t know how to fight, just move away. Finn reason his voice laced with concern.

I can’t, I need to talk to it, and I think I know who it is… I murmured waiting for David’s furious response.

3…2…1

YOU KNOW HIM! HOW MANY RUBIES DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW RASHEL! ALL OF THEM! He shouted.

David it’s not her fault, lay off Finn reasoned and David fell silent.

The Ruby wolf was stood casually waiting for us to finish screaming at each other silently. He obviously wasn’t here for the kill otherwise he would have struck when we were arguing. His eyes were fixed on me. Chocolate brown eyes. I knew exactly who this wolf was.

Nice to see you again, AliasterI said to the chocolate wolf. A smirk crossed his face as he nodded in greeting.

______________________________________________

 “Now will everyone phase, please! I hate talking to wolves!” I complained to them like I was five. They were all about to disappear into various hidden parts of the woods but I reached into the back of the car and pulled out three sets of clean clothes, Alistair would be about David’s size I think. I tossed them into the middle of the clearing where they picked them up with their teeth one at a time growling lowly at each other. Pathetic.

They disappeared for a few minutes before returning fully dressed, well Aliaster and Finn were. David stood there half dressed in sweats and trainers but carried the shirt in his arm. Still has a big ego obviously.

“Rashel, come here now...” David said, trying to control his voice. I put my mental shields up.

“No. I am talking to Aliaster.” I said back pouting slightly. The bluntness of my quote sent him into quivers. The joys. I walked over to his shaking body and hugged him. “I’m here, see.” I spoke softly. He opened his eyes revealing there topaz yellow colour to me. I gasped, he was angrier than I thought.

“I need to talk to Aliaster, please” I said cautiously.

He nodded once. I kissed him on the cheek and he blushed, I was his sister for Christ’s sake! Sisters do that, I mean I have never done that before except when I was little.

As I strolled away, there was a small cough from Finn, I turned around to face him with a what’s-the-matter-now face on. “Where’s mine?” he asked, all puppy dog eyes and everything. I walked up to him and pecked him on the cheek, he didn’t blush. In fact he had quite a proud face on.

I rolled my eyes at him and set off towards Aliaster again who was stood casually as always. The tension in the air was creepy. I came to about 10 yards away from him.