My Soul Mate Is A Gangster In Prison... That's New - Chapter 20 Finn's POV

• Dedicated to My Mummy <3

Hi

My friend broke my netbook.... She stood on it so it kind of died a little. I had to use the 'family laptop' to write so feel lucky ;) xx

Anyway, I really wanted to write in Finn's POV so here it is plus I've had an obsession with Ed Sheeran at the moent just so you know which explains the whole song choice thing <3

____________

Finn POV (by the way this is when he’s just seen Sophie and Rashel and Damon are leaving)

I was in absolute awe. She was beautiful. Like nothing I’ve ever seen. She was dressed in a pair of tattered dark denim shorts showing off her long tanned legs with a simple tied blue shirt. Her hair was down, letting it flow to her hips, each soft curl blowing gently in the light breeze. She wore only a pair of navy blue vans with pristine white laces.

I was vaguely aware of the fading footsteps of the alpha wolf and my sister but somehow I couldn’t focus on it. It was like trying to look at something right in front of your eyes for too long, head-achey. It became silent. You couldn’t even hear breathing.

She muttered one word that snapped me out of my longing gaze. “Shit” her hands flicked to her face covering herself in embarrassment or perhaps fear? I couldn’t be sure.

“Shit, shit, shit…. Ah… hi… sorry. One minute.” She continued before turning around. A piercing scream rang out. But it didn’t hurt my ears, it was like a chorus of angels crying for help. After a few seconds she turned round, smiling innocently. I smirked, this was gonna be a funny conversation.

“You ok there?” I laughed.

“Yeah, I’m good. So your name is Finn? Short for Finley?” she asked.

“Yeah, how’d you guess?” I replied.

“Well, it’s not that hard to guess. What other abbreviations are there of ‘Finn’” she smiled back.

“Right, well……” I was stuck on words to say, just let your mind speak Finn, just let your mind speak, I muttered in my head, “You’re hot”. I almost choked on my words. Had I just said that. Oh Crap! Note to self: don’t let my mind speak EVER again! I just told a stranger that she was hot. Luckily she started laughing at me, clutching her stomach.

She settled and took a few cautious steps towards me. I was still frozen in shock of what I’d said. She reached up with her right hand and dragged her soft fingers from the bridge of my nose to the tip, “You…” she began, I what? What did I have? “Have a big nose” she said, trying to hold back to sniggers that were about to break through her mouth.

“Hey! It’s not that big!” I squealed like a baby.

“I like people with big noses.” She said, but her face looked like it was in a different place, “Shit! No! I didn’t mean… I don’t like big…. No, that’s not what I mean……” she rambled; I guess she’d had one of those moments too. We both broke into fits of laughter.

When we calmed there was a silence and then we sighed together. “Finn… I-” she began but I don’t know what came over me. Maybe it was the close proximity of our faces or the appealing way her lips looked or her cheeks blossomed with a rosy red colour. Somehow my lips managed to reach hers.

I didn’t want to pull away so I tugged gently at her lips. She pushed slightly against my face and for a moment I was glad she hadn’t rejected me… What? No-one wants to be rejected.  Her soft curly hair began to bristle against my face. The kiss didn’t really go anywhere it was soft like petals on a lily. It gave me a kind of inner peace I’d never really felt before. (Play the song on the side now ;))