Chapter 14

Tori's PoV
I think that we need a group meeting. I have to tell them what I know. It was even better because we all have p.e first thing. I grabbed bens arm.

At school.
I had just came out the changing room and I was looking for the boys. I edged nearer. We were standing at the back wall and everyone was a few foot infrount of us. Like normal, apart from everybody was meters away and they were all whispering. Probably because Ben was back.
" tori I know something and I think you know it to ?"
Shelton. The one I had least expected to know anything. I looked at his face and saw the fear. He knew who Haley black fealty was as well.
" I do. Do you rink we should tell them. "
I already knew the answer to the question and I knew that Ben nor hi would like what was coming their way.
" tell us what. What do use know ? "
Hi was worried. I looked at Shelton and he nodded.
" we now that Haley black isn't who she says she is. She is really ....."
SMASH I was hit in the back of the head. Shelton was on the ground and Ben was running towards me. I was dizzy. That's all i remember before blacking out.

A/n sorry for the short chapter. Comment what you think happened and thanks for reading my stories. Xx