Chapter 10

I was thinking about about a lot of stuff. Completely different stuff. But the main thing on my mind right now is Ben. When I left his dads, his dad asked to speak to him. I wonder what it was about. Why didn't he think it was a good thing? His mum and dad were getting back together of corse he is going to be happy so why unhappy?
The mystery man ( what we decided to call this he/she whoever they are). I just couldn't help but think that it was maybe somebody we knew but the gamemaster, hollis claybourn, Hannah whyth were all in jail. As for the rest of them , they were safely out of mind.
And the new girl. I still hadn't got a clue who she was. She was just sooooo familiar. Although I couldn't place her. It actually turns out that we take the same classes. She was very polite and nice. She was soooo sweet aswell.

I heard a scratching at my door. Coop. I opened the door and kit shouted.
" tori I think it's time you should go to bed its eleven and it's a school night. "
" okay. I didn't realise the time good night kit and Whitney. "
It was eleven already. I wondered how long I was daydreaming. I quickly got changed into my pjs, washed my face and teeth then crawled into bed. I must have fallen asleep quickly because the last thing I remembered was coop licking my hand.