Chapter 13

After I had my breakfast I grabbed my bag and shouted
" bye Whitney "
As I slammed the door shut. I was still confused walking towards the shuttle. Orange eyes were on my mind as I walked into Haley. The new girl. I always wondered what the house beside bens was used for.
" oh my god, I am so sorry , Victoria. I didn't see you there. "
The way she said Victoria sent shivers down my spine. Then it clicked. I know exactly who this is.
" yea nether did I Haley. So sorry. "
I had to say it nicely because I didn't want her to know I knew it was her.

Bens PoV .
There she is. Tori, she looks so beautiful with the wind blowing in her hair. Although her face looks like she knows something. Something about the new girl maybe. I am not sure.
" Hiya tor. How's you?"
She smiled a smile that i had seen before. She definitely knew something.
"Hey Benjamin. What brings you here in the trip to Bolton prep. "
Tori leaned in and I gave her a small kiss on the lips. She obviously hadn't seen the news. Two bozos were running towards the shuttle with concerned looks on their faces.
" your okay. Thank-God. I guess you are coming with us for the next while then. "
Hi practically squealed the last part.
" what are you on about, Ben why are you coming with us?"
Tori definitely hadn't seen the news.
" well, this morning wando was set a lit by who they think we're teenagers."( although I knew that it wasn't )" so there is no where for all the wando kids to go...."
Hi jumped in to my sentence and said without breathing , which I was quite impressed with.
" which.means.all.the.kids.that.that.went.to.wando.have.to.be.split.between.our.school.and.another.school.up.in.newhampton."
Tori's face lit up a little. I just had to steal his thunder.
" I am one of those wando kids that get to go to Bolton."
She squeezed me in a big hug.
" but I thought the headteacher had expelled you?"
Then I realised myself why he had let me go to his school.
Damn.
" I guess that he must have heard that I was moving to Australia plus it would give Bolton a bad rep. "
The smile on her face quickly disappeared. I had forgotten that I was moving in a three weeks. Nooo.

Tori's PoV    
God dam. Why did he have to go. It was Wednesday which means p.e. First thing. Great.
" Ben what do you have first?"
I hope he has p.e. Fingers crossed.
" p.e. With Mrs Webster. Ugh she was one teacher I don't miss. Why what do you have ?"
" the same as you. "
I practically squealed the - you- part. I leaned on his side the way there almost falling asleep.

Shelton's PoV.
Tori and Ben are so happy, I can't believe he is leaving. I glanced over my right shoulder and almost screamed I forgot that the new girl was here. Recently I had been having nightmares that Haley was actually Someone I had met before but that's absolutely ridiculous because tori hasn't mentioned anything. She would have spotted it by now if it were. Plus I wouldn't want to say anything about her infrount if hi because I think he has a crush on her. The boat came to a stop. We all ( that is tori, me , hi and now Ben ) all have first period p.e.  Together. I said good bye to Haley but tori just looked at her. Strangely. Oh my god. It can't be. She isn't.

A/n- hey I sorta left youse on a cliff hanger. Comment who you think Haley might be pretending to be. And what you think of it so far. I have never done one of these before so plz comment.  😘