Chapter 18

I am SO sorryyy it took so long for this to go up!!!! Buy I do want to say heyyyyy and thank you for keeping with this story!! I love you all!!!

WARNING: this chapter contains quite a bit more sexual content, but I tried to make it as non rated xxx as possible. Hahaha but if you feel uncomfortable just skip down to the last page break and you will still get the story.

Okay!!! Enjoy!!!

Remember to gimme some feedback!! Cause I love it

-----------

"Gentlemen, and señorita... It is with great pleasure that I officially close the deal binding La Gente Roja and Langlesel for the next five years!!! Salut..!!!" Señor Sanchez picked up his felt tip pen, and signed his name along the designated lines of the finance contract.

The whole boardroom erupted into cheers and laughter, raising glasses of wine to celebrate the new partnership.

Aiden, Jason and Melina were in the third week of their business trip and they finally accomplished the goal. The three couldn't help but exchange relieved smiles at each other. A mist all of their personal dramas, the three proved to be an unstoppable team. They came and got the job done, just as how The Boss wanted it, with a couple days to spare.

"Dawson, Zingler, Bonita....we will go out and celebrate tonight, will we not?" Miguel suggested turning to his associates, but directing the question at Jason and Aiden. Ever since the threat Jason made to Miguel about Melina he kept a respectable distance from her. But now that the partnership was sealed, he genuinely looked as though he wanted to make amends.

Regardless Jason placed his hand protectively on Melina's arm, while Aiden took a few steps in front of her. Before he responded to Miguel's offer, he turned to Melina, searching for any signs of discomfort. Melina gave him a tiny smile, and nodded her approval.

"Looks like we're going out tonight," Aiden responded with a mischievous smile playing on his face.

-------------------------------------

"Half-moon tonight playboy...I don't know about you..? But I'm getting some.." Jason told Aiden wickedly as he tousled his blonde hair.

Aiden laughed at his best friends crudeness and continued fixing his black button up shirt. During each phase of the moon; quarter, half, three quarter and full, a wolf's senses are heightened: even to the point were they can control the emotions of those around them. For Alpha males, the desire to mate or hunt becomes close to unbearable, as they approach full moon.

Aiden knew that there was more that just a little truth to Jason's promise of "getting some".

"You know Melina's going to look hot as hell tonight, don't you..?" Jason called to Aiden, walking into his room.

"Thank you for the heads up captain obvious.." Aiden responded sarcastically, reaching for his black belt.

Jason only smirked and raised his eyebrow suggestively. "You know...i'm not going to be coming home tonight so..feel free.."

"Shut the hell up." Aiden orded him, laughing as he put the finishing touches on his look. Although Aiden joked about the possibilities of getting intimate with Melina, he told himself he refused to make love to her until she was comfortable with her feelings for him.

But he could feel the animal raging in him. His wolf was burning to let loose under the turn of the new moon.

Aiden followed close behind Jason as they exited their suite to catch the taxi directly to the night club, Melina would be meeting them there.