Chapter 11 (Picture of Miguel)

NOTE: this chapter does contain some violence, and gets pretty dark. But it is a part of the plot and I needed to write it.!!! So bear with me, and I promise the next chapters will lighten up!!! I have a funny scene for one of my favorite characters...Skylar :):) he is just too cute and you will fall in love with him!!!

Also!!! I have been trying to upload pics of the characters becuase i want you to see how HOT Jason, Skylar, Melina and Aiden are ;);). If someone could tell me how I can do so PLEASE leave a comment!!

Anywhoo please enjoy this chapter!! And a big thanks to my growing fan/ reading base!! I really love and appreciate you all !!

Vote/ Fan/ Comment/ read :)

<3 Naomi

------------------------------

"Thank you so much Miguel, dinner tonight was extraordinary." Melina cooed turning to face Miguel. He was apart of the dinner with LGR, and he had been extremely cordial to her all evening. He even went as far as taking the cab all the way back to her hotel just so that he could walk her to her door.

"Believe me, the pleasure is all mine" he responded with a grand smile. Melina watched as he delicately kissed the top if her right hand. Miguel was unbelievably handsome, she was sure he had a line of women waiting to be at his beck and call.

But he didn't even come close in comparison to Aiden.

Melina frowned at her last thought, and hurriedly turned to jam her key card into it's slot. It took her a few moments of tension to realize that Miguel was still standing behind her, with an expecting smile.

"Quiere usted que yo vaya en el interior?" Miguel whispered into Melinas ear, giving her chills. This is exactly what she didn't want. She didn't want to be LGR's sex object; sleeping with the men just so that they could close the deal.

"No, gracias señor. Tengo sueno." Melina responded, her voice laden with a fearful quiver. Melina felt Miguels hand roughly grab either side of her waist and slam her into the door infront of her. He pushed himself roughly against her, and she could feel his growing stiffness.

"No..please no" Melina whimpered willing tears not to fall from her eyes. She felt his hand raise up her dress, leaving her whole entire butt exposed, since she was only wearing a thong. Miguel groaned at the sight of her. And Melina squeezed her eyes shut and bit down as hard as she could in fear.

It'll be over soon Melina..just take it then you can forget it...like Nathan...just take it, then forget it..Melina repeated in her mind, trying to make herself believe the horrid lies.

The minute she closed her eyes, she saw images of her wretched past flood back into memory and she yelped. The noise seemed to shock Miguel out of his sex-driven state of mind because he quickly her pulled dress down, nearly ripping it.

Melina's body began to shake and she felt all power drain from her. She was humiliated. She felt dirty, used, and worthless. There was no way in earth that she would turn around and meet Miguels gaze, so she slouched face front on the door, gripping the handle. Praying for him to just leave.

Her hands began to dampen around the handle, as it's golden angles dug into her soft skin. 

It felt like hours past, but in a matter of moments their defeaning silence was broken by the sound of Miguels brisk footsteps toward the elevator.

Her body collapsed into the door and she released the breath she was unaware that she held.

Hot tears threatened to fall from her broken eyes but she threw her head back to stop them. Her fallen key card was by her feet, and she didn't even have the strength to retrieve it. Her body cried out once more, helplessness washing over her.