Chapter 28

The sun's glistening rays kissed Melina's cheeks, softly pulling her out of her slumber. Within seconds she remembered where she was, who she was with, and what took place only hours before.

Judging by the goosebumps that raised on her skin with the brush of the strong arm that layed loosely about her waist, Melina also remembered that she was 100% naked.

Biting down on her cheeks softly, Melina tried to force the groan of embarrassment to the back of her throat. Pulling her head gingerly out of the crevice of Aiden's warm chest, Melina's eyes darted about the room, looking for her shirt, before Aiden could wake up.

"It's over by the door....i can get it for you if you want," Aiden quietly mumbled, shifting his position so that he could tighten his arm around Melina, and level his gaze to hers.

Melina's breath caught in her throat and she immediately felt her face burning up "I didn't mean to wake you.." she whispered, raising her free hand to cover her bare chest.

Aiden felt a rock form at the deep end of his throat, and he loosened his grip around her so she could cover herself enough to feel comfortable...or at least, less bashful.

"You didn't...Goodmorning.." he whispered down into her, trying to catch her gaze into his. But she refused, Aiden watched as Melina shifted in the bed, trying her best not to make her not-so-oblivious shyness, so obvious.

Melina could almost kick herself for how she was feeling. There were so many badgering thoughts running through her head, she couldn't bring herself to voice just one.

"Goodmorning..." she mumbled under her breath, keeping her focus on an imaginary spot on her hands.

Sighing heavily, Aiden pulled himself up from the covers and threw his bare legs over the side of his bed. Melina felt her mouth go dry, as she forced herself not to look at the physique that graced her presence.

Without speaking, Aiden stealthily made his way to a drawer across from the bed. After a few moments of rumbling he pulled out a white button up shirt, and threw it over his muscular back.

Melina darted her eyes away from the naked figure that stauntered back over to her. But not before Aiden could see her longing and amazed gaze run all over his body.

With a tiny smile, Aiden held out his button-up shirt to her once he reached the foot of the bed. Gripping the soft covers around her body, Melina sat up to take the shirt. Within a split second, Aiden grabbed her outstretched arm, pulling her naked body effortlessly against his.

Melina gasped sharply at his swiftness and his strength, as she stared in wonder into his ice blue eyes.

Aiden unleashed his passionate gaze into the core of her mahagony colored pools. The way he looked at her, Melina knew he was looking deep into her soul and she couldn't seem to break the trance.

Without breaking their eye contact, Aiden pulled his shirt off of his back and wrapped the opening gently around her shoulders.

"I'm not going to look at you, I promise ..." he stated as he started to button the shirt, without breaking their locked gaze.

"I....Th-thank you.." Melina forced the words out of her mouth, as he finished the last button.

"Do you want me to put on some clothes too..?" Aiden asked quietly, Melina could see a twinge of concern in his beautiful blue eyes. He was trying so hard to make her feel comfortable.

Melina nodded silently, as she relaxed back onto the bed. She hoped that by the time he put something on, she would be coherent enough to ask him all of the burning questions that were on her mind.