Chapter 9 pt I

"The Boss really does now how to treat his employees!" Jason's voice echoed through the lavish halls of the El Cisne hotel.

All three of them laughed as they dragged their luggage in search of their suite style rooms. The scenery was just beautiful. The hotel was obviously fit for the upper eshalon of the Spanish society. From the golden chandeliers to the marble encrested floors, everything about this hotel screamed money. Money that the three would have to get back in the form of a business deal with the men of LGR.

Melina sighed happily. This was the type of thing girls with her type of past dream about. She couldn't help but feel like somehow her boss had made a huge mistake, she didn't deserve to be here...

"201" Jason said, pointing to the suite in which him and Aiden would be sharing.

"And I guess that makes this 203" Melina responded turning to face her own door directly across from the boys.

Meilna stared down at her room key, and a sudden gust of hesistation washed over her. She turned back around expecting to see the boys already in their room, enjoying the treatment. Instead she caught Aidens gaze as he was just about to shut the door.

"Need help..?" he asked, opening his door to it's full extent.

"No...thanks" Melina responded, fumbling with her keys.

Aiden glanced down at her shaking hands and chuckled. He met her nervous gaze one last time and turned to close his door.

"Aiden!!"

Melina could feel her body temperature jump at least another 30 degrees and the sweat form under her armpits threatening to fall. She had to ask him about the plane. Right? It would be rude of her not to thank him for comforting her, right?!?

"Yes Melina?" Aiden answered with a little bit of husk to his voice.

Oh God, I'm annoying him!!! " Uh well...I just wanted to...to say...that...I'm..."

Aiden raised a questioning eyebrow, and leaned against the opening of his door. Melina silently prayed that he would interject with a cool line so that she could get fired up and spit out what she was trying to say!

The only thing that came from Aiden was silence, and folded arms.

Melina groaned internally, "A-bout yesterday...uh"

All of a sudden Aidens eyes widened as if he recognized where she was going with her babble. He unfolded his arms and put them up beside each side of him as if he were surrendering something.

"I get it...Boss's order" he responded to her, with somewhat of a pained smile on his face.

Melina's mouth gaped, hoping to apologize for her rudeness and so on, but as usual, she was unable to speak. Even after Aiden had shut the door.

She turned and jammed the room key into the slot, as if it were the source of all her issues. Once she saw the green light pop up, twisted the notch and threw her luggage in as far as she could, slamming the door behind her.

Melina sighed as loudly as she possibly could and took one good look at the hotel room. Needless to say it was gorgeous. Complete with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a huge kitchen and a living room area; which was overlooking the beautiful forest side view of Madrid.

The associates of Langlesel were not scheduled to have a meeting until the next morning, so Melina decided that it would be best if she took a shower, cooked for herself, then relaxed on the balcony for the evening.

Without another thought Melina dug into her luggage for her towel and shampoo, and ran into one of the two bathrooms.

Melina had just wrapped her wet body in her towel, before she heard rapid knocking on her door. Confused, she grabbed her reading glasses and tousled her wet hair before running to answer it.