Chapter 18

A/N: Sorry about the length. - This is a concluding part for the story, so it will only be short. I was going to end it a couple of chapters ago but I thought of a little bit more to write.

Two years later

Imogen and Isabella are nearly four years old by this point and they are still as troublesome as ever, but I wouldn't change them for the world. Skye is nearly thirteen years old and I gave birth to Ellie Rose Simpson last year. Danny walked out on me and his four daughters a few weeks ago, leaving me in the lurch as to what to do. I thought we were happy but I guess not. I've been left to raise four kids on my own. Well, Skye isn't really a kid and she can help out but she shouldn't have to because her Dad shouldn't have just walked out on us.

Skye's P.O.V

I know I said about Imogen and Isabella not being my sisters but that was two years ago. I've grown and matured a lot since I said that and if I could take back saying that, I would. They're the most troublesome twins in the world but they're also my sisters at the end of the day and I adore them. I wouldn't be without them or Ellie for that matter. If my Dad doesn't want to be a part of our family life then more fool him.

End of Skye's P.O.V

I'm happy I have four gorgeous children, even if their Dad has walked out on us all. Who knows, me and Danny might even sort things out in the future but all I do know is, my family life isn't normal. Infact, it's far from it.

The end.

Thanks to everyone who has read/voted/commented on this and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.