Chapter 14

A/N: Sorry about the length. I'll do more later on.

A year later.

Me and Danny got married in Greece with Skye, who's now nine years old and one year old Imogen and Isabella, by our side. Skye adores the girls and she's a brilliant big sister to them. Me and Dan are finally happy and content with our lives and we feel like nothing could ruin our lives as a family.

We're still living in the UK and I'm focusing on my dream of becoming a singer. I feel like I can leave the girls, now they're a bit older. I remember Jack telling me to go for my dream of being a singer and to never say never. I've never said I'd never do it, I just said not while I've still got such a young family. I need to live my life though. My dreams can't end just because I'm married with three kids, at the age of just twenty three. I know people might think being married and settled at twenty three years old is odd but I don't care. I've finally found someone I truly love and I want to settle down with him and our three beautiful children.

Danny took the twins to the park and I said I'd stay at home with Skye as she didn't want to go to the park. She feels she's too old for the park now. We're sat on the sofa watching movies and eating a big tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Skye looks at me as though she wants to tell me something.

"What's wrong Skye?" I asked her gently.

"I know I'm not yours properly like the twins are but I still love you" Skye told me.

"Aw Skye you big softie! I love you too madam, come here" I answered, patting the space next to me, as she shuffled over.

"Thank you for taking on a kid that wasn't yours" Skye sniffed.

"Listen, you might not be mine by blood but you're still my daughter. I can find the letter that confirms the adoption if you want and show you?" I offered.

"Yes please" Skye replied, nodding her head.

I went off to get the adoption letter out the wardrobe, as we keep it in a box in there. I took it back to the living room and passed it to Skye.

"There you go" I smiled.

"Thanks Mum!" Skye grinned.

She looked at the letter and a huge smile crept across her face. We've never hid it from Skye that I didn't give birth to her. She's always known I'm not her biological Mum, but in Skye's eyes, I am her Mum because I've been more of a parent to her than her birth "Mum" ever has been. Yes, I took Skye on even though she's not my birth child, but I wouldn't change any of it for the world. In my eyes, I've got three daughters and a husband and that's how things will always stay.

Danny came home with the twins about an hour later and we fed them some food. They needed changing as well.

"How have you two been?" Danny asked us.

"Yeah, we've been fine, haven't we Skye?" I asked her.

"Mum, can I have the rest of this ice cream please?" Skye questioned me.

"Yeah it's fine" I laughed.

"Thanks Mum" Skye smiled.

"It's alright" I told her.

I went out for a bit to see my mate, now Danny was home. If I'm serious about my dream of being a singer, then I better get started!