Chapter 13

A/N: Sorry about the length

After spending the night at a friend's house to calm down, I decide to go home to talk to Danny. I sat on the sofa and waited for him to get a drink.

"Hey" He spoke to me.

"Hiya, listen I've been thinking last night and I want us to try and sort things out. I don't want us to throw our relationship away over this. I don't like being accused of cheating when I know I've done absolutely nothing wrong but that doesn't mean you deserve being left with no girlfriend and two of your kids" I explained to him.

"Y-y-you were going to leave me?" He stammered.

"I considered it" I admitted to him.

"T, I'm sorry" He told me.

"You ever do anything like this again..." I warned him.

"I won't babe, I swear!" He promised me.

"Good" I answered.

"Do I get a cuddle?" He asked me.

"Of course you do. Where's Skye?" I replied.

"She's at school and the twins are fed and changed" He smiled.

"Oh OK" I responded, snuggling into his chest.

We cuddled on the sofa for a bit and the twins started crying later on. We stood up to go change and feed them and Danny disappeared into the bedroom.

Danny's P.O.V

I look in the wardrobe where I put the engagement ring I've bought for T and I can't find it anywhere. I frantically look for it and I still can't find it. I can't ask T if she's seen it so I've just got to hope it'll turn up. After all, I need it tomorrow.

End of Danny's P.O.V 

I went in the bedroom and Danny was putting something back in the wardrobe.

"What you doing?" I asked, causing him to turn around.

"Oh erm nothing, I was just erm, looking for something" Danny replied.

"This by any chance?" I questioned, throwing a red box on the bed.

"You weren't supposed to find that!" Danny told me.

"Little tip for you Danny boy, you should have put it somewhere you know I woudn't think of looking!" I laughed.

"So what do you think?" He asked me.

"About us getting engaged?" I replied.

"No about us jumping off a bridge.. Yes about us getting engaged" He spoke to me.

"I think it's a brilliant idea!" I grinned.

"Do you?" He questioned me.

"Yeah of course! We live together and we've got three kids, so why not?" I answered.

"I love you T!" He told me.

"I love you too" I smiled, cuddling into his chest.

I went to pick Skye up from school later on and on the way home, I asked her what she thought of me and her Dad getting married and she told me she knew anyway as Danny had told her the other day, the little tinker!

"So that's why you looked so happy the other day?" I quizzed her.

"Yeah" She answered.

"We're going to be a proper family" I promised her.

"I know, I've got a Mum, Dad and two sisters" She told me excitedly.

"Indeed you have" I smiled.

We got back home and as usual, Skye got on with her homework while I sorted her dinner out. Then, we decided to spend some time on the sofa watching T.V, all of us as a family, even though the twins are only a couple of weeks old. We fed, changed and burped the girls at about 5:30pm and they were in bed for around 6:00pm. Skye watched a DVD until about 7:30pm and then we bathed and put her to bed as well.

Once all three kids were in bed, me and Danny got some food and a bottle of wine. We spent a couple of hours relaxing, just the two of us and we headed to bed at about 11:00pm.