A Christmas special

"Almost done!" Knuckles taped the part of the wrapped present. It wasn't really perfect, but it looks good enough. It was only a few hours until Sonic's Christmas party. He already have presents for the rest of his friends, but the last present he wrapped up was specially made for Sonic. He grew a bit nervous though. This is the first Christmas he and Sonic are having since they first started dating. He wanted to make something special for him, but the fact that he might not like it made Knuckles feel anxious. "I hope this Christmas present makes Sonic happy..."

He placed the all of the presents under Sonic's Christmas tree for the party, all except his. He wants to give it to him himself, making it special for Sonic. He leaves the house before anyone could notice.

Night came, and everyone was having a remarkable time in the party. Amy was talking to Tails, Sticks observes the presents, and Knuckles watches Sonic as he looks out at the night sky. The moon reflected the light onto Sonic, making it look like he was glowing. Knuckles blushed as he sees him glowing like a soothing candle. He was interrupted when Tails was mentioned about opening the presents. Sonic ran over to the tree and started handing out the gifts to whomever they're meant to be given to.

Knuckles heart beated when he was about to give his present to his boyfriend. He walked over to Sonic and tapped his shoulder. "Huh?" Sonic turned to see his lover in front of him. "Hey, uh, can we meet outside?" Knuckles says, scratching his head. "Sure." Sonic followed him outside. Right when they made it to the porch, Knuckles handed him the present and had his arm covering his eyes. "This is for you." Sonic took the present and tore the front of the wrapping. It showed the a picture of them having their first kiss on that day. On the bottom right corner reads: "10/21. The day we found true love". Knuckles waited for Sonic's response. "This is awesome! Thanks!" Sonic hugged Knuckles almost tearing up. Knuckles smiled and hugged back. "You're present is still under the tree. You can open it if you want." "Nah, I'll do that later. Besides, the only present that you gave me is you." He kissed Sonic for a few seconds, and then pulled away. "Heh, you big hunk." Sonic says bashfully, and kissed back. Knuckles wrapped his arms around Sonic, almost the same way he did in the picture. Sonic did the same, and enjoyed moment of their time together.