Never been kissed

Knuckles sat under a tree as he waited for Sonic to start their volleyball game. It has been a week since they played. The rest of the time, they have been battling Eggman and his crazy robots that he came up with. It didn't gave them enough time to do something fun afterwards. Sonic came dashing out of nowhere and ran into Knuckles. "Where have you been?" Knuckles asked. Sonic scratched his head, "Battling with Eggman." "Ah," Knuckles replied, "what did he do this time?" "Trying to steal the biggest battery ever." Sonic responded with arms spreading wide to show how big the battery is. "Uh, Why?" Knuckles asked. Sonic shrugged, "No idea. Let's start the game already." "Whoa, whoa. We haven't set up any dares yet." Knuckles reminded him. "Oh yeah. Shoot." Sonic says. They always set up a dare for each other so that whoever wins the game has to do the winner's dare.

Sonic thinks and says "If I win, you have to tell me something you never told anyone about. Like a secret of some kind." "Ok," Knuckles says, "and if I win, you have to pay for my lunch at Meh burger for a whole month." "Done." Sonic says and gets into position to start the game. He hits the ball towards Knuckles as he hits it back. They have been hitting the ball back and forth until one of them scored. They played until sundown to where both of them got tired of playing, and at the end, Sonic won. "Ha ha! I win!" Sonic exclaims, "Now tell me all your secrets!" Knuckles seemed a bit nervous about this. If he doesn't tell, Sonic is going to think that he is hiding something. Of course he is, but something personal. Yet, he lost the game, so he have no other choice. He took a deep breath and blurted out "Ineverkissedanyone!" He kept his mouth shut and waited for the blue hedgehog to laugh at him. Instead he asked again, "Wait, what?" He must have misheard.

"I...never kissed anyone before." Sonic seemed surprized. "Never?" The red echidna shook his head. "Me either." Sonic admitted. Knuckles raised his brows. Looks like he isn't the only one. Sonic looked like the kind of guy who dated many girks in his life, but as it turns out, he hasn't kissed anyone either. Knuckles would like to know how it feels like. Before Knuckles can say something, Sonic interrupts, "Well good game. Later!" "Sonic wait, I- Ah!" Knuckles trips over himself and lands on top of Sonic. When he hit the ground, he felt something on his lips. Something soft. When he opened his eyes to see what it was, he blushed to realize that it was Sonic's lips. He was paralyzed. He didn't move. He should get off of him, but the feeling of his lips pressing against Sonic's felt...right. Sonic opened his eyes and reacted the same way Knuckles did . Knuckles pulled away and tried to apologize. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" "Are you ok?" Sonic asked. He seems to be blushing a lot.

"Are you?" Knuckles asked also blushing. "Yeah, I'm fine." They just stared at each other, not adjusting of what just happened. Sonic chuckled nervously, "This is awkward." "I'll get up." Just as Knuckles was about to get up, Sonic stopped him and asked "Do you want to try that again?" He was confused. "Try what again? My fall?" "No..." Sonic said softly and pulled him closer to himself. Knuckles slightly panicked, not knowing what is happening. "What are you doin-" His sentence was interrupted when Sonic pressed his lips against his. Knuckles' eyes widened when he realized that Sonic is kissing him. Why would he...?

Ohhh...

Knuckles kissed back as he understood what Sonic meant. Sonic's ears perked up when he realized Knuckles kissed back. It feels so good... Sonic kissed deeply, cherishing it. When Knuckles pulled away for air, he smiled at the blue hedgehog. His first kiss felt amazing, despite the accidental fall that had happened, but still. "How was that?" He asked. "Better." Sonic said and pecked his nose before getting up. He brushed off the sand as Knuckles did the same. "So, does that meam were...together now?" Knuckles asked. "Pretty much. Do you want to get something from Meh burger?" Sonic asked. Knuckles nods, "Yeah sure, but do I have to pay?" "Nah, I'll do it." Sonic replied. Before they can get ready to go, Sonic reached for Knuckles' hand, and held it, just like couples do. He blushed as Knuckles held his hand in return and began walking.