A vampire's love (Halloween special)

Sonic and Knuckles came through Tails' door as both of them were tired of partying. Sonic came out wearing a vampire costume, while Knuckles doesn't seem wearing one. "Why did you take off your werewolf costume again?" "Because that thing itches! No wonder being a huge dog sucks." Knuckles scratches his back for a few short moments as the the itchiness from the costume came back. Sonic wasn't really to the point where he wants to go to bed, so he decided that he should play video games with Knux before they go home. "Hey wanna play some games at my house?" Sonic asked. Knuckles nodded, "Yeah, I don't feel tired yet."

As they kept on walking, Knuckles began to speak: "You weren't really that scary at the party." "What? Yes I was." Sonic scoffed. "No you weren't. A vampire does not creep up behind someone and just scare them." Sonic stopped walking and turned to Knuckles. "Hey, I scared Sticks so bad, she almost ran as fast me." "And you ran twice as fast when she chase you with that stake!" Knuckles said, busting out laughing. Sonic pouted, and blushed a little in embarrassment.

"Ok fine. Wanna challenge?" Sonic said, grabbing the red echidna's attention. "If I can scare you before midnight, you have to buy me lunch everyday until the end of next month." "And if you don't, you have to kiss me." Knuckles said with a smirk. "Really?" Sonic said. Knuckles whined, "Aw come on! When was the last time we made out?" "Ok fine! Let's do it when we get home." Sonic merely shouted and kept on walking. Knuckles ran in front of him and walked with triumph.

"This isn't gonna be easy." Sonic mumbled to himself. Knuckles chuckled, "No it won't because you are never going to scare-" The minute Knuckles turned around behind him, he was gone. Knuckles looked around to see if he could spot him. "Sonic?" "Help! Knux!" It was Sonic. The cry came from the jungle a few feet from the red echidna. "Hang on!" He yelled and ran towards the noise. When he entered the jungle, he desprately looked around to see where the blue hedgehog is. He heard rustling from bushes behind him, and quickly turned around only to realize that there was nothing. "Sonic! Where are you?!" Knuckles cried out, becoming scared of what was happening to him. Suddenly, a blue figure knocked him off the ground and shrieked. Knuckles screamed to the attack and panicked.

"Got you!" Knuckles looked up to see Sonic on top of him, laughing. "You scared the heck out of me!" He shouted. "I won didn't I?" Sonic chuckled, and began nibbling on the echidna's neck like any other vampire would. "Ah! Sonic! Fine, you win." Knuckles groaned pushing him off. Sonic laughed and stared at the echidna. With a swift motion, he pressed his lips against his. The echidna kissed back, but Sonic eventually pulled away. "I didn't win." Knuckles said. Sonic only shrugged, "Eh, who cares?" He kissed him again for a few seconds, and moved to his neck, giving it small pecks. Knuckles blushed and moaned a little to the sensation. "What time is it?" Knuckles squeaked out. Sonic checked his communicator. 11:45p.m. "We got time." He says, and went back to their make out session.